Grading Out the Colt
-
I am stuck on our own new term Poised.........what does that mean???????????
I like pocket presence which means situational awareness and poise and all the things a real QB does
if that is supplanted by poised well I will be so in awe of the new term to define a QB
I am stuck on our own new term Poised.........what does that mean???????????
I like pocket presence which means situational awareness and poise and all the things a real QB does
if that is supplanted by poised well I will be so in awe of the new term to define a QB
I think 'poise' is being used to mean "grace under pressure or in the face of adversity". Pocket presence is a good thing too but that's more immediate (in terms of under pass rush pressure). I think "poise" is a more general term and refers to the environment as well (at least in my mind)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login