How tall is McCoy
-
What's funny about this is that so do QBs 6'6' & taller as they tend to release shorter passes on a "downward" trajectory. Remember how many DA got batted down?...most I have ever seen for a Brown's QB.
I think a short QBs biggest challenge is vision.
Mike
Good point. I've seen a number of Bernie Kosar's passes batted down as well back in the day, and he was like 6' 5".
Good point. I've seen a number of Bernie Kosar's passes batted down as well back in the day, and he was like 6' 5".
That's because Bernie had that side arm release. Sometimes it seemed like it was coming from about shoulder height.
-
His height is immaterial. He learned to play at that height in college and was very successful and accurate. He's 6'1" and I think Ms. Colt is 6'0".
Getting passes knocked down.I think a defensive player even shorter than the qb can knock down a pass -- the defensive player is coming in with his arms raised making him taller than he would be shown in anything showing his height.
Don't worry about McCoy's height. He's ok +.
-
Zombo said:
He's two inches shorter than Brady Quinn and 5 inches shorter than Derek Anderson but the same height at Brian Sipe.I say he must be the perfect height.
Zombo
--This franchise needs another Sipe
Could use another Bernie too!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login