Religious Fanatics
-
1) Thou shalt not speak evil of any Steelers player, until they are traded or sign as a FA elsewhere.
2) Thou shalt defend to death any Steelers player regarless of how many of the real Ten Commandments they break/broke.
3) Thou shalt not launder thy dishrag of inferior quality. (Hey, you guys call them terrible towels, I'm just calling them how I see them)
4) Thou shalt not take the Rooney/Steelers name in vain, but any other owner or team not associated with the Steelers go to town.
5) Thou shalt post annoying and ignorant threads on the next weeks opponents message boards and gloat for days after a win, or never post their again after a loss.
6) Honor the sabbath, or Monday nights, or Thursday occationally late in the season.
7) Thou shalt make ridiculous statements as thou they are fact, while picking apart minor flaws in otherwise mostly true statements.
?9) ?
10) ?
I figure I can't have all of the fun. Make up the last three or make your own or correct any of the ones I have listed.
1) Thou shalt not speak evil of any Steelers player, until they are traded or sign as a FA elsewhere.
2) Thou shalt defend to death any Steelers player regarless of how many of the real Ten Commandments they break/broke.
3) Thou shalt not launder thy dishrag of inferior quality. (Hey, you guys call them terrible towels, I'm just calling them how I see them)
4) Thou shalt not take the Rooney/Steelers name in vain, but any other owner or team not associated with the Steelers go to town.
5) Thou shalt post annoying and ignorant threads on the next weeks opponents message boards and gloat for days after a win, or never post their again after a loss.
6) Honor the sabbath, or Monday nights, or Thursday occationally late in the season.
7) Thou shalt make ridiculous statements as thou they are fact, while picking apart minor flaws in otherwise mostly true statements.
?9) ?
10) ?
I figure I can't have all of the fun. Make up the last three or make your own or correct any of the ones I have listed.
Thou shalt not make negative comments about the Steelers in reference to cheating and dirty play, paying off the refs, rape, thug mentailty or steroids.
Sorry, couldn't pass that one up!
-
Zombo said:
Those are known as "electric football, Not be confused with "vibrating football", which would be a football dildo.Zombo
One of your very best Zombo, and you have many.
My boss is 55 and plays in an electric football league in Harrisburg, PA. Honestly, I don't remember it being that fun.
I prefer the NFL on the Wii.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login