ROID MONKEY, WHERE YA GONNA GET YO WIFE
-
Leave the league to determine what is fair or illegal. Their rules, their league. If the players don't like it, they can find another job or take it up with their union. End of story. Everyone needs to stop bitching and resulting to name calling.
The Steelers beat us. Do I hate most of their fans? Yes. Any woman wearing a Steelers jersey pisses me off. Anyone wearing a Polumalu jersey pisses me off. Call it being conditioned to despise stupidity. I see it like this.
I started following the Browns when a guy I played ball with got a chance with the Browns in 2009. You don't ignore history, but I can't claim to be a Browns' fan because of their history, because I came about afterwards. The same way anyone that starts chanting about their 6 trophies pisses me off. "We won 6 championships!!!" is as relevant as the city of Cleveland's pre merger championships. All that really matters is the current state of the team. Get better, or get beat. That is all that really matters to me.
Give up debating one play, one player, one game. Enjoy the process (or enjoy criticizing it) of putting a team on the field that can compete, regardless of rain, snow, rule changes, or media bias. Just win!
-
Leave the league to determine what is fair or illegal. Their rules, their league. If the players don't like it, they can find another job or take it up with their union. End of story. Everyone needs to stop bitching and resulting to name calling.
The Steelers beat us. Do I hate most of their fans? Yes. Any woman wearing a Steelers jersey pisses me off. Anyone wearing a Polumalu jersey pisses me off. Call it being conditioned to despise stupidity. I see it like this.
I started following the Browns when a guy I played ball with got a chance with the Browns in 2009. You don't ignore history, but I can't claim to be a Browns' fan because of their history, because I came about afterwards. The same way anyone that starts chanting about their 6 trophies pisses me off. "We won 6 championships!!!" is as relevant as the city of Cleveland's pre merger championships. All that really matters is the current state of the team. Get better, or get beat. That is all that really matters to me.
Give up debating one play, one player, one game. Enjoy the process (or enjoy criticizing it) of putting a team on the field that can compete, regardless of rain, snow, rule changes, or media bias. Just win!
Leave the league to determine what is fair or illegal. Their rules, their league. If the players don't like it, they can find another job or take it up with their union. End of story. Everyone needs to stop bitching and resulting to name calling.
The Steelers beat us. Do I hate most of their fans? Yes. Any woman wearing a Steelers jersey pisses me off. Anyone wearing a Polumalu jersey pisses me off. Call it being conditioned to despise stupidity. I see it like this.
I started following the Browns when a guy I played ball with got a chance with the Browns in 2009. You don't ignore history, but I can't claim to be a Browns' fan because of their history, because I came about afterwards. The same way anyone that starts chanting about their 6 trophies pisses me off. "We won 6 championships!!!" is as relevant as the city of Cleveland's pre merger championships. All that really matters is the current state of the team. Get better, or get beat. That is all that really matters to me.
Give up debating one play, one player, one game. Enjoy the process (or enjoy criticizing it) of putting a team on the field that can compete, regardless of rain, snow, rule changes, or media bias. Just win!
All of this and fine and good aside from the women wearing Steeler Jersey's and the Polamalu thing. Why can't women wear jerseys? and what's wrong with Polamalu?
-
Homotron said:
Agreed. The guys that actually want to talk never actually post because the mental midgets are running around with message board bull horns. The board could be a lot better that is for sure. The other problem is the moderating team, a choice few encourage the mental behavior by participating in it themselves. It's definitely well past old at this point.Oh my God shut the xxxx up Snapper, you sound like a bigger bitch than you already are.
You are in no position to judge dick, dude. You are a spoiled little brat Kent State/Pittispuke fukc just like everybody else coming out of Kent or Field HS. You all are a bunch of bandwagon queers, and your little statements to guys like me prove that.
Let me tell you something son, you have no clue what this rivalry is about, yet you think you know it all amongst a bunch of boardos on here. I was there in the 70's when Lambert was delivering blows 5 yards out of bounds and getting into major brawls on the sidelines. I was at the game Turkey Joe slammed Bradshaw on his fukcing head, mainly cuz the refs didn't call shit beforehand. Amazing how your boys still manage to not get flagged when they are getting fined yet you are here telling us we are queer.
Son, beat it. Let Piece of the Rock get his angst up Cuz you just sound gay as fukc.
Oh my God shut the xxxx up Snapper, you sound like a bigger bitch than you already are.
You are in no position to judge dick, dude. You are a spoiled little brat Kent State/Pittispuke fukc just like everybody else coming out of Kent or Field HS. You all are a bunch of bandwagon queers, and your little statements to guys like me prove that.
Let me tell you something son, you have no clue what this rivalry is about, yet you think you know it all amongst a bunch of boardos on here. I was there in the 70's when Lambert was delivering blows 5 yards out of bounds and getting into major brawls on the sidelines. I was at the game Turkey Joe slammed Bradshaw on his fukcing head, mainly cuz the refs didn't call shit beforehand. Amazing how your boys still manage to not get flagged when they are getting fined yet you are here telling us we are queer.
Son, beat it. Let Piece of the Rock get his angst up Cuz you just sound gay as fukc.
Homo is joke.

:lol: -
Leave the league to determine what is fair or illegal. Their rules, their league. If the players don't like it, they can find another job or take it up with their union. End of story. Everyone needs to stop bitching and resulting to name calling.
The Steelers beat us. Do I hate most of their fans? Yes. Any woman wearing a Steelers jersey pisses me off. Anyone wearing a Polumalu jersey pisses me off. Call it being conditioned to despise stupidity. I see it like this.
I started following the Browns when a guy I played ball with got a chance with the Browns in 2009. You don't ignore history, but I can't claim to be a Browns' fan because of their history, because I came about afterwards. The same way anyone that starts chanting about their 6 trophies pisses me off. "We won 6 championships!!!" is as relevant as the city of Cleveland's pre merger championships. All that really matters is the current state of the team. Get better, or get beat. That is all that really matters to me.
Give up debating one play, one player, one game. Enjoy the process (or enjoy criticizing it) of putting a team on the field that can compete, regardless of rain, snow, rule changes, or media bias. Just win!
All of this and fine and good aside from the women wearing Steeler Jersey's and the Polamalu thing. Why can't women wear jerseys? and what's wrong with Polamalu?
Homotron said:
All of this and fine and good aside from the women wearing Steeler Jersey's and the Polamalu thing. Why can't women wear jerseys? and what's wrong with Polamalu?Drunk when I wrote it. Girls in jerseys turn me on. Girls that don't know football and try to talk about it piss me off. Polamalu? Face of the Steelers more than anyone else. That's enough reason for me to dislike him.
Dermontti Dawson jersey? That I wouldn't mind.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login