Congratulations
-
Thanks man.We are a year away from contention, it just sucks that we are in the same division as the Ravens and Steelers. A good draft and a couple of offseason signings within the organization Example "ROTH" and we will be good to go. Go Browns
Thanks man.We are a year away from contention, it just sucks that we are in the same division as the Ravens and Steelers. A good draft and a couple of offseason signings within the organization Example "ROTH" and we will be good to go. Go Browns
just think how good the AFC North is going to be then. give cantonlegend credit for posting this thread and giving us props. next two games are going to be THE litmus test of how good we really are.
-
Its kool I wish my Buns were made of Steel... but My Steel has a Protective Coating of Fat ... even though I play Basketball 3 days a week.... LOL> It was a Nice Win . I was at the Bar watching the Steelers and sneaking Peaks at the Browns on the Screen ... I was Like Wow. And Every Time I looked Up I said Wow Again.
I can change it from BUNSofSTEEL08 to BUNofSTEEL08?
LOL
I can change it from BUNSofSTEEL08 to BUNofSTEEL08?
LOL
lol... I do have Two... I think. I them it to Clear Rebound Area...
-
We did great, didn't we? I haven't seen such a well coached game in a LONG time. Now the bye week. I see hope in the future.
We did great, didn't we? I haven't seen such a well coached game in a LONG time. Now the bye week. I see hope in the future.
I wasn't able to watch the game as we were on the way to Cincinnati, where my Wife's Brother is in Hospice care, but we listened on the way down. From what I heard & the highlights I've seen, this game was a flat out COACHING win & our entire Coaching staff should get game balls. Hats off to them all.
I have always said that I can accept losses, IF we lose by playing aggressively.....Well, we WON this one by playing aggressively! Colt's stats were far from mind blowing, but he made NO mistakes against an opportunistic defense that thrives on turnovers.
GREAT JOB BROWNS!!!
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login