Rob Ryan staying here?
-
Did you see the two names I predicted on Oct 25th to replace Singletary? (pats self on drunken back)
PS---I'll bet one of WRREBELS nads that Rob Ryan is gone within 2 weeks.
-
@clevelandbigdawg said:
Of Course, makes total sense now.Nothing like links (I think) to a Russian porn site. You got rubles, we got the babes.
-
If our luck stays the way it has been for the last 10 years we will hire daboll for the hc job
-
i say hell with it, make him head coach!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login