Somebody's Always Got to Take Dig at the Browns!
-
Why do you have to come to a Browns site. All Shitburgh fans are stupid but you really take the cake.
Try xxxxing reading. I've already explained 50 times in the past why I'm on this site. Over half of my posts are in Steeler related threads otherwise I just read and contribute here and there. If your brethren would quit with the Steeler threads you'd rarely see me around. In this case I contributed because Jake Delhomme Brown or not is god xxxxing awful. Yet I'm stupid. How long have I been posting here? and you still haven't read why I'm here? Mouth breathers all around.
Homotron said:
Try xxxxing reading. I've already explained 50 times in the past why I'm on this site. Over half of my posts are in Steeler related threads otherwise I just read and contribute here and there. If your brethren would quit with the Steeler threads you'd rarely see me around. In this case I contributed because Jake Delhomme Brown or not is god xxxxing awful. Yet I'm stupid. How long have I been posting here? and you still haven't read why I'm here? Mouth breathers all around.This isn't a "Steeler thread". Besides, half the "Steeler threads" are started by Steeler trolls.
-
In his defense, he probably didn't write that post...as we all know, Steeler fans can't read or write.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login