I anticipate a million responses.
-
Wow, look what I started.
-
We have to bring this one back to the top for those of you who have not seen this.
-
Well, when I sent you a private message last week when I saw this on tv, I didn't think it would be making Browns Board news this week. And like I said, I had a feeling that one of these days I would see a board member on Beer Money. Now that I saw it again, I kinda see the deer in the headlights look but that's natural. It's always different when you're at home & you've proven you know your stuff. I wouldn't be able to remember my own name. Your wife looked pretty relaxed so that's good & ya both looked great. The way they phrase things can thow you off sometimes. Better luck next time. Now you'll have folks asking for your autograph lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login