SteelerSChuck don't have a Home Forum
-
What Chuck forgot to tell you or didnt understand is you need to register and login to see the beauty of what is known as Stillernation.com! It is wonderful.
-
You will be booted again shortly...good evening sir!
I SAID good evening!
-
\ said:
I'm a mod there.Doubt anyone's going to go look at that urine-stenched shithole.
-
Got my eye on you Chuckbilly an'at.
-
\ said:
Why do you bother banning people if you let them recreate the account?Eh, either way - here's that forum that you were whining about. I'm a mod there.
http://www.thesteelersforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Now Stan, don't be a pussy and do a drive by. Create an account and at least post something.
I'll try to stop by and raise the IQ a bit.
DWJ
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login