Skip to content

Ravens and Browns fans common thread

The Browns Board
23 13 1.8k
  • Watching Tom Brady and the PAts take out the Steelers was amazing. Those guys are genuine playoff material allright.

    @brownindian said:

    Watching Tom Brady and the PAts take out the Steelers was amazing. Those guys are genuine playoff material allright.

    Ward out, Timmons out, Keisel and Aaron Smith out. Both starting tackles out. Yet we're still 6-3. Terrible, terrible game but there is still plenty of season left.

  • I didn't read anything outside of the very last line in post one but isn't this little pow wow adorable. 😍

    Homotron said:

    I didn't read anything outside of the very last line in post one

    Yet you responded to someone other than OP. BUSTED! 🥷

  • Homotron said:

    I didn't read anything outside of the very last line in post one

    Yet you responded to someone other than OP. BUSTED! 🥷

    @brownsbacker said:

    Yet you responded to someone other than OP. BUSTED! 🥷

    Yea went through and read a couple and posted again. 😒