Anatomy of A Play
-
-
That is some badass work right there, Earl. Very nice. If you've done more of these on this board I would love to see them. Again, outstanding work my man.
That is some badass work right there, Earl. Very nice. If you've done more of these on this board I would love to see them. Again, outstanding work my man.
Thanks Hoss...If you go to search, you will find the other three that I've done. I only started to do this after the New Orleans game. I wanted to do some offense and some defense but defense is harder because the TV view is pretty poor.
-
-
I agree Tim. Can't replace a good TE for a young QB.
Another point in this personnel grouping is that with the game on the line, they went to their best grouping. Sure, we'd love to use 4 speedy WRs but we don't have that many good WRs. They felt best about two WRs and two TEs. I think they're trying to use whatever talent they have most effectively.
Can you imagine our options if Vickers could actually catch?
I wonder if that's why they brought Hillis in in the first place. Hillis as a receiving fullback, and blocking for Hardesty? That's a pretty impressive backfield. And you can split either one out as a viable WR.
I actually did something similar to that on Madden (yeah, I know it's not realistic). I had Hillis as a deep back and John Kuhn blocking for him. It's no backfield to laugh at for sure.
I just don't want to see Hillis get screwed out of carries next season.
I wonder if that's why they brought Hillis in in the first place. Hillis as a receiving fullback, and blocking for Hardesty? That's a pretty impressive backfield. And you can split either one out as a viable WR.
I actually did something similar to that on Madden (yeah, I know it's not realistic). I had Hillis as a deep back and John Kuhn blocking for him. It's no backfield to laugh at for sure.
I just don't want to see Hillis get screwed out of carries next season.
I wouldn't worry about that. With the way Hillis has played, Hardesty would have to really turn it on to take any significant playing time from him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login