Skip to content

Youth Jets fan injured after game

The Browns Board
163 53 10.2k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    I have heard this morning on the radio that the entire event was fabricated. That it was a complete hoax. So, when did they move April Fool's to Thanksgiving?

  • @tampadawgs said:

    why is this thread 9 pages deep????

    Because these pissburgh trolls who hang out here all day and have over a thousand posts on this Browns forum keep telling us we talk about the squeelers to much and wont let it go. They're just doing it to piss people off. They need attention because in real life they are fat and greasy from working at Burger King so nobody wants anything to do with them. This is they're way of feeling like they matter.

    Do you guys honestly think that any one of these trolls would walk into a bar or tailgate party full of 30 Browns fans and repeat everything they say on here? Hell no, and that is why this thread is 9 pages deep.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Because these pissburgh trolls who hang out here all day and have over a thousand posts on this Browns forum keep telling us we talk about the squeelers to much and wont let it go. They're just doing it to piss people off. They need attention because in real life they are fat and greasy from working at Burger King so nobody wants anything to do with them. This is they're way of feeling like they matter.

    Do you guys honestly think that any one of these trolls would walk into a bar or tailgate party full of 30 Browns fans and repeat everything they say on here? Hell no, and that is why this thread is 9 pages deep.

    I don't know man, Stoner strikes me as a real deal badass.

    I think it's cute how the dude thinks the success of a football team he roots for in PA while he lives in Ohio makes him cool and important.

    He's a real winner that Stoner I tells ya.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    Because these pissburgh trolls who hang out here all day and have over a thousand posts on this Browns forum keep telling us we talk about the squeelers to much and wont let it go. They're just doing it to piss people off. They need attention because in real life they are fat and greasy from working at Burger King so nobody wants anything to do with them. This is they're way of feeling like they matter.

    Do you guys honestly think that any one of these trolls would walk into a bar or tailgate party full of 30 Browns fans and repeat everything they say on here? Hell no, and that is why this thread is 9 pages deep.

    I don't know man, Stoner strikes me as a real deal badass.

    I think it's cute how the dude thinks the success of a football team he roots for in PA while he lives in Ohio makes him cool and important.

    He's a real winner that Stoner I tells ya.

    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by

    @riffer-x said:

    I don't know man, Stoner strikes me as a real deal badass.

    I think it's cute how the dude thinks the success of a football team he roots for in PA while he lives in Ohio makes him cool and important.

    He's a real winner that Stoner I tells ya.

    Couldn't of said it any better myself.