Skip to content

Mitchell Passes Robiskie on Depth Chart

The Browns Board
21 11 1.6k
  • @slowburn said:

    Can Green pass Coach Mangini's good citizen entrance exam?

    The only thing he did wrong was sell a jersey. It's not like he did anything too serious and he got less money for it that every starter in college football gets from boosters after games (trust me it happens every where). Plus Mangini isn't drafting and Heckart doesn't care. Heckart drafted Jackson and I think Green will have a lot better attitude than Jackson does.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    The only thing he did wrong was sell a jersey. It's not like he did anything too serious and he got less money for it that every starter in college football gets from boosters after games (trust me it happens every where). Plus Mangini isn't drafting and Heckart doesn't care. Heckart drafted Jackson and I think Green will have a lot better attitude than Jackson does.

    I agree that his slip up was pretty minor in comparison to the other infractions we read about in collegiate athletics. And he certainly payed his dues after having to sit out the first 4 games of this season.

    He's bounced back to post some good numbers against quality competition. I'd like so see him in a Brown uni next summer at camp.