Enormous Hole in the Browns Personnel
-
I agree with this. As a #2, I think Massoquoi will be above average. As a #1 facing #1 corners, he's near the bottom.
Yeah looking at Massoquoi he looks physical but so far I saw him get thrown around alot yesterday...Id almost say he reminds Me of Langhorn, but Langhorn played with a more cock sure attitude. and its really unfair to compare the two...I just dont wanna see Robiscuit in a browns Uni next season...he stinks. My god how awful do you have to be before being sat down...Atleast see what this Mitchell kid can do.
Yeah looking at Massoquoi he looks physical but so far I saw him get thrown around alot yesterday...Id almost say he reminds Me of Langhorn, but Langhorn played with a more cock sure attitude. and its really unfair to compare the two...I just dont wanna see Robiscuit in a browns Uni next season...he stinks. My god how awful do you have to be before being sat down...Atleast see what this Mitchell kid can do.
Keep in mind that Reggie Langhorne played with Slaughter & Ozzie...Oh yeah, let's not forget he also had Kosar, Mack & Byner. I'd say MoMass would have been comfortable in that group too.
As far as Robiskie, I WANTED the Browns to draft him....I really thought he would be our new Joe Jurevicious & I'm still wondering what's up with him. I sometimes wonder just how big a difference a stud, field stretching WR might make in the performance level of others. Who really knows?
Mike
-
Yeah looking at Massoquoi he looks physical but so far I saw him get thrown around alot yesterday...Id almost say he reminds Me of Langhorn, but Langhorn played with a more cock sure attitude. and its really unfair to compare the two...I just dont wanna see Robiscuit in a browns Uni next season...he stinks. My god how awful do you have to be before being sat down...Atleast see what this Mitchell kid can do.
Keep in mind that Reggie Langhorne played with Slaughter & Ozzie...Oh yeah, let's not forget he also had Kosar, Mack & Byner. I'd say MoMass would have been comfortable in that group too.
As far as Robiskie, I WANTED the Browns to draft him....I really thought he would be our new Joe Jurevicious & I'm still wondering what's up with him. I sometimes wonder just how big a difference a stud, field stretching WR might make in the performance level of others. Who really knows?
Mike
Keep in mind that Reggie Langhorne played with Slaughter & Ozzie...Oh yeah, let's not forget he also had Kosar, Mack & Byner. I'd say MoMass would have been comfortable in that group too.
As far as Robiskie, I WANTED the Browns to draft him....I really thought he would be our new Joe Jurevicious & I'm still wondering what's up with him. I sometimes wonder just how big a difference a stud, field stretching WR might make in the performance level of others. Who really knows?
Mike
I too liked the Robiskie pick, as I thought he was that Joe Jurevicious type. It's somewhat baffling, considering his performance at Ohio State.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login