Colt McCoy's Injury Status
-
I'd start Seneca Wallace. Why waste time with Delhomme who isn't going to be around very long anyhow? Or maybe give Delhomme this start against Carolina, but then follow the depth chart of McCoy-Wallace-Delhomme depending on who is healthy.
-
I'd start Seneca Wallace. Why waste time with Delhomme who isn't going to be around very long anyhow? Or maybe give Delhomme this start against Carolina, but then follow the depth chart of McCoy-Wallace-Delhomme depending on who is healthy.
I'd start Seneca Wallace. Why waste time with Delhomme who isn't going to be around very long anyhow? Or maybe give Delhomme this start against Carolina, but then follow the depth chart of McCoy-Wallace-Delhomme depending on who is healthy.
They say Delhomme knows alot about the Carolina defense...and its hard to disagree. But next game I would start Wallace or McCoy if he is healthy. I am ok with starting Delhomme against the worst team in the NFL.
-
Definatly think Jake should start against Panthers. Since he will have that extra incentive to win. Just like Fujita did against the Saints.
-
I'm taking my tailgate talents to South Beach in two weeks, he better be playing when I get there.
-
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...11/post_64.html
It points out that McCoy's injury is not on his plant foot, like Delhomme and Wallace's were so that is defiantly good news. Also Delhomme is the only QB that is 100%, Wallace is saying he is still around 90-95% so he should be able to play the wild cat if they need him too. I think Delhomme isn't just going to look good against Carolina, but against all the teams he starts against until McCoy comes back... as long as he stays healthy that is, as soon as he gets hurt we need to put Wallace in.
-
I'd start Seneca Wallace. Why waste time with Delhomme who isn't going to be around very long anyhow? Or maybe give Delhomme this start against Carolina, but then follow the depth chart of McCoy-Wallace-Delhomme depending on who is healthy.
I'd start Seneca Wallace. Why waste time with Delhomme who isn't going to be around very long anyhow? Or maybe give Delhomme this start against Carolina, but then follow the depth chart of McCoy-Wallace-Delhomme depending on who is healthy.
I think Delhomme will be here much longer than you think
-
I'd start Seneca Wallace. Why waste time with Delhomme who isn't going to be around very long anyhow? Or maybe give Delhomme this start against Carolina, but then follow the depth chart of McCoy-Wallace-Delhomme depending on who is healthy.
I think Delhomme will be here much longer than you think
I think Delhomme will be here much longer than you think
Maybe not playing wise, I only see him finishing out his contract if they don't draft another QB in the late rounds. But I can see them hiring him as a QB coach. They are saying he has basically done the job with Colt, giving him advice on how to be a good QB and a team leader and he has done a fantastic job of that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login