Hopefully the Jake Delhomme Era lasts only the rest of the year....
-
Is Wallace hurt more than what is released on paper? That's the only reason I can see why he does not go in yesterday.
-
Is Wallace hurt more than what is released on paper? That's the only reason I can see why he does not go in yesterday.
Is Wallace hurt more than what is released on paper? That's the only reason I can see why he does not go in yesterday.
There was a little blurb in the paper this week where Wallace said he was not
close to 100% yet. That is the only thing I have seen.
-
-
I think we should let delhome play the first half and bring in a new QB the next half. Correct me if im wrong but dont we always play dominant in the first half and then our QB cant make a throw to save his life in the second half ? (Except Colt i.e.)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login