Can we, as Fans, be more positive?
-
Yeah shepwrite pretty much sayed it all.
I will be more positive, though..
I'm positive delhommo sucks and should be benched..
Did anyone here the announcers say he considers himself always a panther. That's great to say if ur retired, but I'm positive that pissed me off.
I know he got paid a ton from the panthers but is wearing a browns uniform.
Yeah shepwrite pretty much sayed it all.
I will be more positive, though..
I'm positive delhommo sucks and should be benched..
Did anyone here the announcers say he considers himself always a panther. That's great to say if ur retired, but I'm positive that pissed me off.
I know he got paid a ton from the panthers but is wearing a browns uniform.
Speaking of announcers those two clowns on Fox Network were some of the worst guys in the booth that I have heard in a long time. Boring to the max, I turned off the TV sound and tuned in Jim & Doug. As far as Jake goes he's just passing through town. He will be a trivia question soon.
-
This hypocritical view is killing me.....there are no terrible teams in the NFL. We, as other consider us, are a terrible team. Yet we beat some really good teams. Don't fall into the trap of rating a team based on record alone....cause I know many of you know don't like it when other fans do it to us. By all rights, no way should we have beat the teams we beat....we were just the better team that day. Carolina was a much better team than us yesterday, with the pickle at the helm. Jacksonvilles a terrible team? Then so are we as they kicked the hell outta us.
There's more to football than the record. If there wasn't, why even go or watch when facing a better opponent?
This hypocritical view is killing me.....there are no terrible teams in the NFL. We, as other consider us, are a terrible team. Yet we beat some really good teams. Don't fall into the trap of rating a team based on record alone....cause I know many of you know don't like it when other fans do it to us. By all rights, no way should we have beat the teams we beat....we were just the better team that day. Carolina was a much better team than us yesterday, with the pickle at the helm. Jacksonvilles a terrible team? Then so are we as they kicked the hell outta us.
There's more to football than the record. If there wasn't, why even go or watch when facing a better opponent?
I agree and for those of you who don't watch Jacksonville, they're pretty good. Carolina? Yes, they're 1-10 and may qualify but they've given some teams plenty of trouble. If you think you can beat ANY team in the NFL by just rolling the helmet out onto the field, you're mistaken.
-
Ok, I've had it with the negative posts. We can beat to death all the things we still need & our deficiencies, but the bottom line is...We have to play with what we currently have in place.
After next week's Miami game, I would like to see more posts accentuating the game's POSITIVES about the Brown's Players & Coaches, regardless whether we win or lose. I would prefer to read positives about the Team or Coaches rather than INDIVIDUAL Players. I maintain that EVERY game involving ANY Team(s) has positives & negatives, & I also believe that we Fans best serve the Brown's Team by being upbeat & positive.
We now have a Front Office & Coaching Staff that is trying to build a WINNER....Let's do OUR part!
Mike
ps: Please don't say "positive about WHAT?"..There are ALWAYS bright spots.
Ok, I've had it with the negative posts. We can beat to death all the things we still need & our deficiencies, but the bottom line is...We have to play with what we currently have in place.
After next week's Miami game, I would like to see more posts accentuating the game's POSITIVES about the Brown's Players & Coaches, regardless whether we win or lose. I would prefer to read positives about the Team or Coaches rather than INDIVIDUAL Players. I maintain that EVERY game involving ANY Team(s) has positives & negatives, & I also believe that we Fans best serve the Brown's Team by being upbeat & positive.
We now have a Front Office & Coaching Staff that is trying to build a WINNER....Let's do OUR part!
Mike
ps: Please don't say "positive about WHAT?"..There are ALWAYS bright spots.
Canton Mike is right, let's support Delhomme like he did Derek Anderson last season. I mean, "We have to play with what we currently have in place, Canton Mike would like to see more posts accentuating the game's POSITIVES about the Brown's Players & Coaches, regardless whether we win or lose. I would prefer to read positives about the Team or Coaches rather than INDIVIDUAL Players. I maintain that EVERY game involving ANY Team(s) has positives & negatives, & I also believe that we Fans best serve the Brown's Team by being upbeat & positive."
So please, take after Canton Mike and praise Derek Anderson's Delhomme's play, as every team has positives and negatives, and Canton Mike believes that we Fans best serve the Brown's Team by being upbeat & positive..
Note to Canton Mike: Derek Anderson went 10-5 in 2007 and you bashed the shit out of him. But today sells the win or lose, stay positive bullshit?
(What a hyprocrite)
-
i wanna say something positive about jake delhomme. the guy should not be starting against the dolphins this week because he has nothing left to contribute on the field. however, everything that he has done for mccoy underscores why he needs to play out his contract with this team. next year is the final year of delhomme's contract and will in all probability be the year that mccoy starts in all 16 games. he needs to be kept on in mentor capacity only. DO NOT CUT HIM.
-
Positive is great if there are things to be positive about and there are many things to be positive about but there is also many issues with the browns org that are questionable if not downright negative, yes even in a rebuild year...
Personally i am trying to stay upbeat even though i absolutely hate dabolls guts and think only slightly higher of faggini and his lousy system, but i like many have made my complaints known through the proper fan to club channels and will leave the job of hiring/firing/corrections up to the front office, rationally discussing touchy issues is part of participating on a fan discussion forum as both positive and negative things happen with this club every day, week, month...
As for the guys with rose colored glasses spewing only the good vibe everything is great in berea crap like there is nothing wrong are no better and often setup negative feedback, this club has plenty of both good and bad vibes to be discussed calmly and intelligently by fans...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login