Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Post Your Favorite Play!

Post Your Favorite Play!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
27 Posts 14 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    OK, maybe I can do this.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Another test:

      Works again

      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 283 Posts
        • 44 Reputation
        kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Probably not the best play I have seen, but was my first ever Browns game I attended getting to see Kosar in his last game for the Browns will always have good memories for me, and loved fact Kosar changed the play up, and pissed off Belichick

        medicinemanM 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        Quote Reply
        • kamac19K kamac19

          Probably not the best play I have seen, but was my first ever Browns game I attended getting to see Kosar in his last game for the Browns will always have good memories for me, and loved fact Kosar changed the play up, and pissed off Belichick

          medicineman medicinemanM
          • 2k Posts
          • 185 Reputation
          medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @kamac19 said:

          Probably not the best play I have seen, but was my first ever Browns game I attended getting to see Kosar in his last game for the Browns will always have good memories for me, and loved fact Kosar changed the play up, and pissed off Belichick

          Piss on Belichoke. I hate him just as much as I hate Art

          B 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The GipperT The Gipper

            Another test:

            Works again

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @the-gipper said:

            Another test:

            Works again

            Not to speak ill of a fallen hero, but, honestly, having seen this, I don't think Ernie Davis could have come close to measuring up to the capabilities of Jim Brown.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • medicinemanM medicineman

              @kamac19 said:

              Probably not the best play I have seen, but was my first ever Browns game I attended getting to see Kosar in his last game for the Browns will always have good memories for me, and loved fact Kosar changed the play up, and pissed off Belichick

              Piss on Belichoke. I hate him just as much as I hate Art

              BROWNandORANGE B
              • 496 Posts
              • 1 Reputation
              B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @medicineman said:

              Piss on Belichoke. I hate him just as much as I hate Art

              ha! look at the visor on 81's helmet. how times have changed.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
                #27

                may not be the best all time, but by far my favorite play this season. And I happened just a fews days ago..

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate