Favorite TV/Radio Announcers for NFL
-
Dierdorf really annoys me for some reason.
Every time he's announced a Browns game it seems he has this bias towards the Browns.
At least to me, I don't know, maybe it's just in my head haha.
Dierdorf really annoys me for some reason.
Every time he's announced a Browns game it seems he has this bias towards the Browns.
At least to me, I don't know, maybe it's just in my head haha.
I hear ya for sure, I always feel like any announcer on TV is biased against the browns. Thats why I mute my TV and turn on the Donovan Dieken combo on the radio.
-
Gus Johnson and Tim Ryan on TV.
On radio, I do like the Browns' crew. I also like (and I'm sorry I'm a homer...) the voice of the Texas Longhorns, Craig Way. He epitomizes what I love in announcing. Doesn't say too much but says enough. He doesn't stumble over his words and his voice is smooooooth. I can't find a ton of his PbP online but here's a sample. The fact that he calls for my alma mater helps, I'm sure.
Gus Johnson and Tim Ryan on TV.
On radio, I do like the Browns' crew. I also like (and I'm sorry I'm a homer...) the voice of the Texas Longhorns, Craig Way. He epitomizes what I love in announcing. Doesn't say too much but says enough. He doesn't stumble over his words and his voice is smooooooth. I can't find a ton of his PbP online but here's a sample. The fact that he calls for my alma mater helps, I'm sure.
Yeah, I can see why you'd like Craig Way. I'd never heard him before but he has a lot of Gene Deckerhoff in him. Sounds really good.
Beanpot
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login