Skip to content

Broncos fan here

The Browns Board
21 14 1.4k
  • Hey, guys!! Broncos fan here. I know. I know. I come in peace. Isn't Peyton Hillis a nice enough welcome gift? 🙂

    I wanted to get your opinions on your Defensive Coordinator, Rob Ryan.

    I think he's done a good job with your defense as far as keeping your team competitive and in every game. Is he well liked among Browns fans?

    @tbow2000 said:

    Hey, guys!! Broncos fan here. I know. I know. I come in peace. Isn't Peyton Hillis a nice enough welcome gift? 🙂

    I wanted to get your opinions on your Defensive Coordinator, Rob Ryan.

    I think he's done a good job with your defense as far as keeping your team competitive and in every game. Is he well liked among Browns fans?

    He is well liked. I hope he gets a shot at HC somewhere next year.