Skip to content

helmet logos

The Browns Board
49 23 3.8k
  • It irks me that most football fans are idiots.

  • @1-more-season said:

    All this being said, I wouldnt mind some changes to the uni but not the helmet. I liked the orange jerseys and the orange pants. Brown jersey and brown pants would be cool.

    The Brown pants have been permanently retired- (almost universally hated) and as to the orange jerseys, they make the Browns look too much like Clemson.

    @hoorta said:

    The Brown pants have been permanently retired- (almost universally hated) and as to the orange jerseys, they make the Browns look too much like Clemson.

    I agree about the orange jerseys. I live in SC and I see quite enough orange from Clemson and their fans.

  • Fine.

    But know this:

    The Blue Lone Star is an iconic internationally recognized symbol of a winning culture that will never be down for long.

    and know this:

    The 'boys will win another 5 Superbowls before the generic team appears in their first.

    R.I.P "Dandy" Don Meredith 1938-2010

  • Fine.

    But know this:

    The Blue Lone Star is an iconic internationally recognized symbol of a winning culture that will never be down for long.

    and know this:

    The 'boys will win another 5 Superbowls before the generic team appears in their first.

    R.I.P "Dandy" Don Meredith 1938-2010

    @stranger said:

    Fine.

    But know this:

    The Blue Star is an iconic internationally recognized symbol of a winning culture that will never be down for long.

    and know this:

    The 'boys will win another 5 Superbowls before the generic team appears in their first.

    R.I.P "Dandy" Don Meredith 1938-2010

    Always liked Meredith. Staubach too.

    Har, har. The Lone Star is the emblem of front running bandwagoners everywhere. Cowboy gear hasn't been seen much in SW Ohio lately. Same sort of frontrunners that were all 49ers fans in the 80s, then Packers fans, and now Steeler homers. Everybody loves a winner LALALALALA!!! It figures now- the Cowboys are ALL glitz, the Browns are the anti-Glitz team of the NFL. FYI the 'Boys are almost universally hated outside of Dallas. America's Team? My A$$. Go take a look at the thread of "favorite- hated teams" and see how often Dallas is mentioned.

    As to you winning another 5 before the Browns win one, I doubt it. With Jerry doing the meddling, no top flight coach is going to want to come to the Big D unless Jones has another billion dollars to bribe him to come there.

  • I get a kick out of it when people call Cowboy fans "frontrunners" right in the midst of a miserable season such as this one. It is a tacit admission that deep inside, they know that the 'boys will never be down for long, that their rightful place is in front.

  • I get a kick out of it when people call Cowboy fans "frontrunners" right in the midst of a miserable season such as this one. It is a tacit admission that deep inside, they know that the 'boys will never be down for long, that their rightful place is in front.

    @stranger said:

    I get a kick out of it when people call Cowboy fans "frontrunners" right in the midst of a miserable season such as this one. It is a tacit admission that deep inside, they know that the 'boys will never be down for long, that their rightful place is in front.

    You've won one playoff game in the last 13 years. Whooppee!!! If you think your "rightful" place is in front, I guess you think the tooth fairy is real too. There's 31 other teams out there to prove you wrong, and you're proved dead wrong this year.

    Bad enough dealing with uppity Steeler trolls, but man right now, you're looking up at the Browns so I'd suggest you STFU.

  • I get a kick out of it when people call Cowboy fans "frontrunners" right in the midst of a miserable season such as this one. It is a tacit admission that deep inside, they know that the 'boys will never be down for long, that their rightful place is in front.

    @stranger said:

    I get a kick out of it when people call Cowboy fans "frontrunners" right in the midst of a miserable season such as this one. It is a tacit admission that deep inside, they know that the 'boys will never be down for long, that their rightful place is in front.

    So? What part of Texas are you from?

    Face it, sure, there certainly are loyal Cowboy fans. But the fact is they do have more frontrunners than anyone, many of which have jumped off the bandwagon.

    Face it, the Cowboy Empire is like the Soviet Empire, i.e. a thing of the past.

  • Die Hard Bills fan here. Don't change a thing with your uniforms!

  • We have a logo, it looks like this.

    Bulldog.jpg

    Its just all orange so you cant see it.....