Skip to content

Best Sports Biography/Autobiography You Have Read?

The Browns Board
23 13 1.7k
  • I went to Books-a-Million and absolutely had to get this one.. I have a definite man-crush on Ovie.

    352.jpg

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by 1 more season
    #21

    Colt12 said:

    I went to Books-a-Million and absolutely had to get this one.. I have a definite man-crush on Ovie.

    352.jpg

    You like Ovi? Have you read this one? It comes out in the every spring.

  • I went to Books-a-Million and absolutely had to get this one.. I have a definite man-crush on Ovie.

    352.jpg

    1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Colt12 said:

    I went to Books-a-Million and absolutely had to get this one.. I have a definite man-crush on Ovie.

    352.jpg

    This was a good one too.

    Sidcup.txt

  • LoyaltyL Loyalty wrote on last edited by
    #23

    book-leading-with-the-heart.jpg

    Especially the part about his interactions with Jimmy V in his last days.

    Whether you hate my Blue Devils or not... it is a great read.