Skip to content

How the Dolphins did it.

The Browns Board
25 14 1.7k
  • BQ will not get moved. And to be honest I don't think there should be a major house cleaning. You do trade DA, this will make the fan base happy and allow the team at least a two year building process as the fan base will accept it better with BQ under center.

    Like I said earlier, This coming year is apparantly the year where we make our decision on BQs abilities. He started 3 games the previous year, he will be 24 (I think) and he will be working with a new OC. Basically the same situation as DA was in his first year of starting.

    I think it will be an interesting year. The off season should be entertaining and the Draft is huge. This should be a big year for this forum. There is going to be so much to talk about. New coach, trades and finally the draft.

    @cmac12 said:

    BQ will not get moved. And to be honest I don't think there should be a major house cleaning. You do trade DA, this will make the fan base happy and allow the team at least a two year building process as the fan base will accept it better with BQ under center.

    Like I said earlier, This coming year is apparantly the year where we make our decision on BQs abilities. He started 3 games the previous year, he will be 24 (I think) and he will be working with a new OC. Basically the same situation as DA was in his first year of starting.

    I think it will be an interesting year. The off season should be entertaining and the Draft is huge. This should be a big year for this forum. There is going to be so much to talk about. New coach, trades and finally the draft.

    This forum thrives best under these circumstances.

  • @shepwrite said:

    The team that amazes me with a VERY mediocre quarterback is Carolina. Delhomme is at best the 24th best QB in this league (he has really dull numbers)... but their defense is playing well and they have two truly amazing running backs at the peaks of their careers. But at some point, you ask your quarterback to win for you and I don't think very highly of Delhomme.

    *cough*85 Bears*cough*

  • @shepwrite said:

    I don't think very highly of Delhomme.

    shep that's because you rank QBs by how sexy you think they are instead of by football ability.

  • @shepwrite said:

    I don't think very highly of Delhomme.

    shep that's because you rank QBs by how sexy you think they are instead of by football ability.

    @lumbergh said:

    shep that's because you rank QBs by how sexy you think they are instead of by football ability.

    Lums, explain why every football analyst this side of the pacific saw BQ as a first round pick, were they all members of BQ nation? Or were they awestruck by his "stunning" looks and are all gay for BQ? Or maybe, just maybe he might have some serious talent that Warranted a first round pick?

    There was a reason DA was drafted in the sixth round and BQ went in the first and it wasnt looks... Do you have any explaination for this phenonmena? Or are you just full of shit and have manlove for DA because he played in Oregon?

  • This is not an anti quinn post.

    Parcels felt that to make the dolphins his team, Mr. Miami Jason Taylor had to go.

    When the new coach starts up in Cleveland who is the locker romm leader that needs to go?

    Coaching is only part of the leadership, what players did we count on for leadership in the clubhouse only to have it disinegrate?

    @hammertime said:

    This is not an anti quinn post.

    Parcels felt that to make the dolphins his team, Mr. Miami Jason Taylor had to go.

    When the new coach starts up in Cleveland who is the locker romm leader that needs to go?

    Coaching is only part of the leadership, what players did we count on for leadership in the clubhouse only to have it disinegrate?

    What is mangini's first move???

    Who is it gonna be the sacraficial lamb?