Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE 2010-2011

BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE 2010-2011

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
53 Posts 9 Posters 4.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

    Sorry, my friend but as best I can tell you are toast. It seems that once the games start everything is locked. That makes sense because if you can change things after they start the leaders can reassign points to help them and losers as well.

    Just assume you got all the rest correct and total your points in a message here

    I am sure management will honor your immense point total

    ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
    • 4k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @rich4eagle said:

    Sorry, my friend but as best I can tell you are toast. It seems that once the games start everything is locked. That makes sense because if you can change things after they start the leaders can reassign points to help them and losers as well.

    Just assume you got all the rest correct and total your points in a message here

    I am sure management will honor your immense point total

    I agree with Rich, Cal if you want to be in legit, make your picks here and get them in asap.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
      #22

      crap.

      I understand that people could change their minds later, and muck around with the results...

      but, freakin baloney. They could at least require you to have all your picks in by the end of the first week.

      crap crap crap. 😵

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #23

        I never got to put in but my first three picks? dammit. We were going to win, too. I think. @@

        Southern Mississippi for two points.

        whatever. I can't even start another team.

        this is stupid. "Pout".

        We look forward to Bowl Mania all the time.

        I messed up. "sniff"

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          I never got to put in but my first three picks? dammit. We were going to win, too. I think. @@

          Southern Mississippi for two points.

          whatever. I can't even start another team.

          this is stupid. "Pout".

          We look forward to Bowl Mania all the time.

          I messed up. "sniff"

          BROWNandORANGE B
          • 496 Posts
          • 1 Reputation
          B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @calfoxwc said:

          I never got to put in but my first three picks? dammit. We were going to win, too. I think. @@

          Southern Mississippi for two points.

          whatever. I can't even start another team.

          this is stupid. "Pout".

          We look forward to Bowl Mania all the time.

          I messed up. "sniff"

          lol the "pout" and "sniff" made me laugh.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
            • 2k Posts
            • 29 Reputation
            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
            #25

            So I'm tied for first right now.

            But who's counting

            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
              • 4k Posts
              • 139 Reputation
              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
              #26

              Big (TEN) Win for Iowa last night. Go Big Ten!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • BROWNandORANGE B
                • 496 Posts
                • 1 Reputation
                B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
                #27

                My success has quickly diminished 🙁

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 139 Reputation
                  ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  Zombo said:

                  Are you and Mark-O having a contest to see who can pick worse?

                  BTW, have you checked out the standings in the basketball league lately? Nice team.

                  Zombo

                  It's a long Bowl series, I'm saving all my big confidence points for a final run at the top. Same for the NBA League, I'm resting my guys and am only 11 points out of first.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 29 Reputation
                    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    So my secondary selection is in 1st place...which is weird cuz i bullshitted the second one. And my primary selection is now in 7th. But whatever im not complaining.

                    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      Congrats to Beans - he is the champion, my friends. I tried to stop him, but to no avail. We were toast. GGG

                      And, Congrats to everybody else, it was FUN again, as always...that makes us all winners !

                      (but Rich pummeled us this year, so we didn't have any moral victory there, either... LOL)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 139 Reputation
                        ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        Don't look now, but ole Atenears has hit 6 of the last 7 bowl games correctly and is heating up for a sweep on the Holiday weekend!

                        kamac19K 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                          Don't look now, but ole Atenears has hit 6 of the last 7 bowl games correctly and is heating up for a sweep on the Holiday weekend!

                          kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 283 Posts
                          • 44 Reputation
                          kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @atenears said:

                          Don't look now, but ole Atenears has hit 6 of the last 7 bowl games correctly and is heating up for a sweep on the Holiday weekend!

                          Your still lagging behind a Scottish guy who doesn't know a great deal about the college teams apart from the few main big colleges, now it would be embarrassing to finish below me, so best get those big jugs of margarita's out to drown your sorrows Stan 🥷

                          ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • kamac19K kamac19

                            @atenears said:

                            Don't look now, but ole Atenears has hit 6 of the last 7 bowl games correctly and is heating up for a sweep on the Holiday weekend!

                            Your still lagging behind a Scottish guy who doesn't know a great deal about the college teams apart from the few main big colleges, now it would be embarrassing to finish below me, so best get those big jugs of margarita's out to drown your sorrows Stan 🥷

                            ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                            • 4k Posts
                            • 139 Reputation
                            ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @kamac19 said:

                            Your still lagging behind a Scottish guy who doesn't know a great deal about the college teams apart from the few main big colleges, now it would be embarrassing to finish below me, so best get those big jugs of margarita's out to drown your sorrows Stan 🥷

                            I'll make an Oficial Atenears Guarantee (OAG) that you, Zombo & Mark all finish behind me. I have a strategy this year and just sitting back allowing it to take it's course. I knew I wouldn't be out in front early on this season, but planned on taking the lumps to get the last laugh.

                            kamac19K 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 139 Reputation
                              ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              Butch Davis gave me a heart attack tonight .... don't even look my way Nebraska, and don't bring that weak shit Bowl appeareance to the Big Ten.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 139 Reputation
                                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                I HATE NEBRASKA ... your the new team up North until the team up North becomes relevant again.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 5k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  I went 0-4 yesterday, I really suck at this 😠

                                  Karlis Missed
                                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Bob806B Bob806

                                    I went 0-4 yesterday, I really suck at this 😠

                                    BROWNandORANGE B
                                    • 496 Posts
                                    • 1 Reputation
                                    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @bob806 said:

                                    I went 0-4 yesterday, I really suck at this 😠

                                    I went 1-3 lol.. UNC beat the Vols killed me. I pick the SEC team in each and every match-up. Apparently that theory isn't too successful 😉

                                    Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • B BROWNandORANGE

                                      @bob806 said:

                                      I went 0-4 yesterday, I really suck at this 😠

                                      I went 1-3 lol.. UNC beat the Vols killed me. I pick the SEC team in each and every match-up. Apparently that theory isn't too successful 😉

                                      Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 5k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @brownandorange said:

                                      I went 1-3 lol.. UNC beat the Vols killed me. I pick the SEC team in each and every match-up. Apparently that theory isn't too successful 😉

                                      Seems like a lot of parity this year, so picking was tough. I doubt too many had S Fla over Clemson today.

                                      Karlis Missed
                                      B ATENEARSA 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Bob806B Bob806

                                        @brownandorange said:

                                        I went 1-3 lol.. UNC beat the Vols killed me. I pick the SEC team in each and every match-up. Apparently that theory isn't too successful 😉

                                        Seems like a lot of parity this year, so picking was tough. I doubt too many had S Fla over Clemson today.

                                        BROWNandORANGE B
                                        • 496 Posts
                                        • 1 Reputation
                                        B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @bob806 said:

                                        Seems like a lot of parity this year, so picking was tough. I doubt too many had S Fla over Clemson today.

                                        wtf! I picked S Fla over Clemson lol. I must have made that pick with my eyes closed.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Bob806B Bob806

                                          @brownandorange said:

                                          I went 1-3 lol.. UNC beat the Vols killed me. I pick the SEC team in each and every match-up. Apparently that theory isn't too successful 😉

                                          Seems like a lot of parity this year, so picking was tough. I doubt too many had S Fla over Clemson today.

                                          ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                          • 4k Posts
                                          • 139 Reputation
                                          ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @bob806 said:

                                          Seems like a lot of parity this year, so picking was tough. I doubt too many had S Fla over Clemson today.

                                          I had S. Fla, I hate Clemson.

                                          Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate