Colt makes the whole team better
-
I can't believe you went so public with out break up!
Seriously, I'm going to tone down the gruden talk,. Funny thing is I was attacked for just stating how I felt. I was called dumb, moron and Retarded. I assumed people would see through the sarcasm and kidding.
Just to make it clear. No I don't tweet with jon gruden or his son. Thought that was obvious!
Second I can't tell by grudens voice or the look in his eyes if he is coming to cleveland.
Third, I don't play checkers or madded on coaching mode...
Fourth michael jackson never really stopped to use my bathroom, but his sister did.
It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.
He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.
It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.
He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.
His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.
-
It's a little bit of a shame that you had to explain this. I know we're "serious fans," but can't we have a sense of humor? I find it hard to believe that anybody's in love with Mangini after 5-11 and 5-8. He may stay, he may go... but I don't think it's the end of the world either say. The given seems to be that Daboll will be gone and we'll most likely run Holmgren's offense in 2011.
He did handpick McCoy for that purpose.
His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.
I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.
I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.
Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.
I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.
Well we don't have to worry about it anymore because he is blocked from my eyes.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
His idea of sarcasm falls more into the troll category. Seriously if he wants mangini fired then fine but don't make senseless post and topics about stupid ass rumors that aren't true. I know these "conversations" are false but it how he always posts the same stupid troll bullshit that pisses me off.Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.
I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.
Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.
I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.
Well, his hyperbole wasn't playing well because it honked a bunch of us off. It's time to can the so and so is going to coach the Browns for the time being. NOTHING's going to happen until after the season, and there will be ample time for speculation then.
I'm just tired of give the coach the heave-ho every 2-3 years routine.
-
Hill, I get it... but I'm sure there are real things in the real world worthy of getting pissed over. I don't think Mangini-Gruden really should raise your blood pressure. I'm coming from a place on another board where two groups started bleeding from the eyes based on anything the "other side" wrote. It's absurd.
I'm sure it's usually the vagueness of the Interwebs, but I got the sense he was just joking around. And you seem like a terrific poster, too.
Well, his hyperbole wasn't playing well because it honked a bunch of us off. It's time to can the so and so is going to coach the Browns for the time being. NOTHING's going to happen until after the season, and there will be ample time for speculation then.
I'm just tired of give the coach the heave-ho every 2-3 years routine.
Well, his hyperbole wasn't playing well because it honked a bunch of us off. It's time to can the so and so is going to coach the Browns for the time being. NOTHING's going to happen until after the season, and there will be ample time for speculation then.
I'm just tired of give the coach the heave-ho every 2-3 years routine.
ZACTLY!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login