Skip to content

A reasonable Steelers fan!

The Browns Board
25 15 3.1k
  • @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    Actually, you are being rewarded for all the a$$wipe Steeler fans that came on here before you...all season long. I would say out of the several dozens that showed up here...only 2 were worth conversing with.

    As for the FO thing....I personally of the mind that Cowher and Shotty are NOT the way to go. I would like to see a more pro-active approach than going with retreads.

    I like Rex Ryan, DC/AHC, Baltimore as the next Browns HC. I think he brings a toughness and attitude that the Browns would benefit from. He is also well acquainted with Phil Savage and his draft picks. I think the Browns need to demote Phil Savage to Personnel only. Then go out and get a true GM. Somebody like Scott Pioli or Floyd Reese. It also would probably allow us to keep Rob Chudzinski as OC. This would mean BQ would be able to maintain the same system he has been under for the past 2 yrs and continue his progression instead of trying to learn a new system (although he seems bright and should be able to learn a new system pretty quickly).

    Anyway...if you keep it about the Browns...or at least keep the Steeler stuff in Steeler threads...you are welcome aboard.

    Major Exaggeration ! Yes MANY Steeler "fans" who come here are Just here to Yank your chains and rattle your cages...But I would say a Good Dozen of us were fair and didn't "Pile on" , we just wanted to see what our rivals were thinking and talking about. And The ANTEATER guy (On YOUR Side) ...wow ... they don't get much more bitter and Whiny than him. He goaded many posters into going on the Offensive with his BS act.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Major Exaggeration ! Yes MANY Steeler "fans" who come here are Just here to Yank your chains and rattle your cages...But I would say a Good Dozen of us were fair and didn't "Pile on" , we just wanted to see what our rivals were thinking and talking about. And The ANTEATER guy (On YOUR Side) ...wow ... they don't get much more bitter and Whiny than him. He goaded many posters into going on the Offensive with his BS act.

    I have come on here and yes I will admit I have given the Browns fans a hard time. But at the sametime I have been fair a lot of the time as well and been willing to talk about what the Steelers and Browns were going to do week in and week out. Dont worry about WPB he is just upset and bitter that everything he predicted was wrong about the Steelers back in late September and early October about the Browns being only 1 game behind the Steelers going into this final meeting of the season, and the Steelers falling apart after they had lost the game to the Giants or Colts. He is just a little bit upset that he was dead wrong and I for the most part was right on with everything or at the very least a lot more right about the way things have turned out then he ever was.

  • After I read the rest of the post I see the Freak and would put him with Preach too. Holmes not so much 😎

  • While I live in the Y-town Area, I was Born in Pittsburgh. I have lived in NE Ohio the Vast majority of my life. So I have a Lot of friends who are Browns Fans. I aint gonna disrespect you guys , though i will stand up for my side of the coin. And if you talk stupid , I will point that out. But face it , There are tons of bad fans on BOTH Sides. Face it Most fans (short for what ? Fanatics ) ONLY See their side of that coin. I tend to see both sides of the coin being sort of stuck in the middle of the two fan bases. Even this weekend , when I see most of our fans on our boards predicting a Blowout...I am not certain . It has the classic look of a "Trap-game" to me . Should the Steelers Roll ...Oh yes. Will they ... ? Thats Why they Play the Games ! The NFL is a Blast , and yes we all take it Way to seriously. We ...myself included need to remember that sometimes. Good luck in the Off-Season Browns fans ! But Not SUNDAY !

  • Zombo said:

    See look, they are starting to really think about it, and one of them is getting weak in the knees already.

    They are going to lose at home to a Cleveland team with a 4th-string QB that hasn't scored an offensive TD since Thanksgiving. It's really going to happen. Steeler fans are starting to have that "Oh Shit" moment.

    Zombo

    Not Weak in the knees Bozo... err... I mean Zombo... I really don't see our guys giving a crap this week. Tomlin is talking tough. I just don't see us selling out when we have a REAL Game to play in 2 weeks. No disrespect intended , but you guys have deteriorated so badly, I think we might be sleepwalking through this game.

  • Concur............meaningless game...............sleepwalk city