Skip to content

Defense got beat like a Red Headed Stepchild

The Browns Board
23 17 1.5k
  • This is supposed to be a very good draft for DL and WR so hopefully we can get one of each. If I had to choose I would go DL first.

    We are also missing robaire smith along with fujita, both are very good against the run.

  • Yes, the fact is our entire D-Line and Linebacking corps, to me, seem like a bunch of ham and eggers. That is, they are just mediocre as hell.

    There is no Urlacher type, or Ray Lewis type, or Clay Matthews III type, or....dare I say, no James Harrison type. there will be occasional flashes, but overall they are too mediocre.

    So, do we really think the guys that were missing yesterday are all that significant: Bowens, Fujita.....even count D'Qwell Jackson if he is still even on the roster?

  • We had that great UFO defense but all the aliens got called home to plan the invasion of Uranus.