Couple claims they were harassed before Browns game
-
Wow ..........stationed in N, Korea...........bet that was hairy
Geography major ?
DMZ. It's considered North Korea for them.
DMZ. It's considered North Korea for them.
I hope you didn't take that wrong . Service anywhere is valued and respected and in no means was I intending to demean it in any way . Actually I thought you made a typo . I just didn't realize , nor have I heard it called N. Korea when speaking of our troops in the region .
-
DMZ. It's considered North Korea for them.
I hope you didn't take that wrong . Service anywhere is valued and respected and in no means was I intending to demean it in any way . Actually I thought you made a typo . I just didn't realize , nor have I heard it called N. Korea when speaking of our troops in the region .
I hope you didn't take that wrong . Service anywhere is valued and respected and in no means was I intending to demean it in any way . Actually I thought you made a typo . I just didn't realize , nor have I heard it called N. Korea when speaking of our troops in the region .
Haha its all good. This particular friend of mine only talks about his service with me when he is drunk so its paraphrased.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login