Skip to content

Kentucky couple sues over injuries from drunk fans at Bengals game

The Browns Board
22 13 1.7k
  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    I will repost this..............

    At the 1999 inaugural at CBS, a couple drunken boobs were sitting behind me, KS, Eric and Doug. Every two minutes they were leaving their seats to pee and get more beer. At one point they knocked their beer over and it rolled down the back of Kathy's seats.

    She got up, turned back, looked them square in the eye and told them she didn't care to bathe in their beer and if they spilled another drop she would personally shove the beer where the sun doesn't shine. They tried to apologize but before the one guy could utter a complete sentence, KAthy got in his face and repeated her warning, making sure they verbally acknowledged her complaint.

    I don't think the poor bastards let their seats until week 7 on the season.

    lolol. I'd forgotten about that.

  • S shepwrite wrote on last edited by
    #22

    There are wildly diverse flavors of drunk. I love to drink plenty of beer at games, but you can only get it so fast and they cut it off after the third quarter. Best I can do is a fun buzz.

    BUT... I don't drink before the games, partially because my amigos are usually my sons. When I do go with a friend, we tend to get to the game earlier and get in a few more beers, but we're adult males and that's not gonna make us do crazy shit or anything.

    The problem children are basically blind drunk when they walk in the gates. They have that lost look already.