Skip to content

Season Ticket Holders: 2011 Home Games Announced

The Browns Board
46 15 2.2k
  • @brownandorange said:

    I have a buddy that lives in Glendale, AZ. Where is that in relation to the Cardinals stadium?

    Very close. The address is 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ. You should definitely go 🙂

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Very close. The address is 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ. You should definitely go 🙂

    I'll talk to my buddy, but unfortunatey, he's a golfer on the Senior Tour, so he's rarely home.

  • @brownsfan17 said:

    Very close. The address is 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ. You should definitely go 🙂

    I'll talk to my buddy, but unfortunatey, he's a golfer on the Senior Tour, so he's rarely home.

    @brownandorange said:

    I'll talk to my buddy, but unfortunatey, he's a golfer on the Senior Tour, so he's rarely home.

    Ask him to leave the key under the mat 😉

  • @brownandorange said:

    I'll talk to my buddy, but unfortunatey, he's a golfer on the Senior Tour, so he's rarely home.

    Ask him to leave the key under the mat 😉

    @brownsfan17 said:

    Ask him to leave the key under the mat 😉

    I don't know how that would go over lol.. I have a friend in idk.. somewhere in Southeast AZ. But once again, I have no idea where that is in relation to Phoenix.

  • @mark-o said:

    I doubt that since the schedule was made like 10 years ago.

    You have to understand that some people don't understand the entire system of the NFL and how things like scheduling work.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    You have to understand that some people don't understand the entire system of the NFL and how things like scheduling work.

    I wholeheartedly admit that I don't. I do understand the college system.. I wrongly assumed that schedules in the NFL were done much closer to the season since a. there's fewer teams, and b. you'd get the chance to make matchups that have storylines that get people to tune in.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    You have to understand that some people don't understand the entire system of the NFL and how things like scheduling work.

    I wholeheartedly admit that I don't. I do understand the college system.. I wrongly assumed that schedules in the NFL were done much closer to the season since a. there's fewer teams, and b. you'd get the chance to make matchups that have storylines that get people to tune in.

    @tshirtfan said:

    I wholeheartedly admit that I don't. I do understand the college system.. I wrongly assumed that schedules in the NFL were done much closer to the season since a. there's fewer teams, and b. you'd get the chance to make matchups that have storylines that get people to tune in.

    Well this is how it works.

    We rotate NFC divisions every 4 years (4 games)

    We play the AFC North teams twice a year (6 games)

    We rotate the AFC divisions (minus the North) every 3 years (4 games)

    The the 2 divisions we are not playing in the AFC, we play the teams in those divisions who finished with the same standings that we did in the North (2 games)

    Hope that helps.

  • @tshirtfan said:

    I wholeheartedly admit that I don't. I do understand the college system.. I wrongly assumed that schedules in the NFL were done much closer to the season since a. there's fewer teams, and b. you'd get the chance to make matchups that have storylines that get people to tune in.

    Well this is how it works.

    We rotate NFC divisions every 4 years (4 games)

    We play the AFC North teams twice a year (6 games)

    We rotate the AFC divisions (minus the North) every 3 years (4 games)

    The the 2 divisions we are not playing in the AFC, we play the teams in those divisions who finished with the same standings that we did in the North (2 games)

    Hope that helps.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Well this is how it works.

    We rotate NFC divisions every 4 years (4 games)

    We play the AFC North teams twice a year (6 games)

    We rotate the AFC divisions (minus the North) every 3 years (4 games)

    The the 2 divisions we are not playing in the AFC, we play the teams in those divisions who finished with the same standings that we did in the North (2 games)

    Hope that helps.

    wow.. I didn't know it was that complex lol