Ok Lynching Mobbing Is Out Of Control People
-
New to site but have been a fan of Browns since the cardiac kids. I live in Tenn. so I never get to see any browns games
That being said I was a fan of Mangini and thought he should have had a couple of years to clean up the mess that Romeo left but such is life. I believe whoever takes over as HC will get a better team due to Mangini but the lack of talent will hamper them for several years. I am not in favor of Gruden or Morningwig but that is why I work 40 hours a week instead of being a GM
-
New to site but have been a fan of Browns since the cardiac kids. I live in Tenn. so I never get to see any browns games
That being said I was a fan of Mangini and thought he should have had a couple of years to clean up the mess that Romeo left but such is life. I believe whoever takes over as HC will get a better team due to Mangini but the lack of talent will hamper them for several years. I am not in favor of Gruden or Morningwig but that is why I work 40 hours a week instead of being a GM
New to site but have been a fan of Browns since the cardiac kids. I live in Tenn. so I never get to see any browns games
That being said I was a fan of Mangini and thought he should have had a couple of years to clean up the mess that Romeo left but such is life. I believe whoever takes over as HC will get a better team due to Mangini but the lack of talent will hamper them for several years. I am not in favor of Gruden or Morningwig but that is why I work 40 hours a week instead of being a GM
Welcome aboard ... I mirror your thoughts, although I'm supposed to work 40 hours a week, but instead I play on the Browns Board 27 of the 40.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login