Who Do You Want as Coach?
-
What do you guys think about Chip Kelly at Oregon. I think McCoy would flourish in that fast paced offense
-
What do you guys think about Chip Kelly at Oregon. I think McCoy would flourish in that fast paced offense
What do you guys think about Chip Kelly at Oregon. I think McCoy would flourish in that fast paced offense
Good luck trying to get him to leave Oregon. I think he is pretty happy wearing fluorescent yellow and forest green.
-
I'm starting to get worried about this. It seems that, from what I've been hearing, the leading candidates are Marty Mornhinweg and Mike Mularkey. Jim Harbaugh declined to even interview with the Browns, and Gruden will most likely take another year off to finish his ESPN contract and let his son finish school. I would be sick if we get Morn or Mul. A former coach of the Lions, and a former coach of the Bills. Two teams worse than the Browns these past decades. Why makes Holmgren think they'd be good candidates? at least John Fox made it to a super bowl and wasn't a complete failure like these guys.
-
I'm starting to get worried about this. It seems that, from what I've been hearing, the leading candidates are Marty Mornhinweg and Mike Mularkey. Jim Harbaugh declined to even interview with the Browns, and Gruden will most likely take another year off to finish his ESPN contract and let his son finish school. I would be sick if we get Morn or Mul. A former coach of the Lions, and a former coach of the Bills. Two teams worse than the Browns these past decades. Why makes Holmgren think they'd be good candidates? at least John Fox made it to a super bowl and wasn't a complete failure like these guys.
I'm starting to get worried about this. It seems that, from what I've been hearing, the leading candidates are Marty Mornhinweg and Mike Mularkey. Jim Harbaugh declined to even interview with the Browns, and Gruden will most likely take another year off to finish his ESPN contract and let his son finish school. I would be sick if we get Morn or Mul. A former coach of the Lions, and a former coach of the Bills. Two teams worse than the Browns these past decades. Why makes Holmgren think they'd be good candidates? at least John Fox made it to a super bowl and wasn't a complete failure like these guys.
I agree that marty and mike would be a huge downgrade. If holmgren dooes this he is really dumb. I still believe gruden will come here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login