Skip to content

Where are all the big name coaches?

The Browns Board
24 12 1.9k
  • Gruden not coming to cleveland....

    http://nooffseason.com/player-news/gruden-...st-a-rumor.html

    Ok i am going to look for that bridge Hoorta was talking about

    @wrrebel said:

    Gruden not coming to cleveland....

    http://nooffseason.com/player-news/gruden-...st-a-rumor.html

    Ok i am going to look for that bridge Hoorta was talking about

    that's just a rumour page based on 'somebody's tweets (who flippin tweets?). keep your hope alive.

  • Wow. Dolphins are about to ink Harbaugh to a HUGE deal, over 7 mill a year. SF is bidding against them. That guy's agent really deserves a new Benz. I love Harbaugh, but that's insane money.

    Wonder what SF does now?

    Also, Mularkey canceled on Denver but not Cleveland. Interesting.

  • Wow. Dolphins are about to ink Harbaugh to a HUGE deal, over 7 mill a year. SF is bidding against them. That guy's agent really deserves a new Benz. I love Harbaugh, but that's insane money.

    Wonder what SF does now?

    Also, Mularkey canceled on Denver but not Cleveland. Interesting.

    @shepwrite said:

    Wow. Dolphins are about to ink Harbaugh to a HUGE deal, over 7 mill a year. SF is bidding against them. That guy's agent really deserves a new Benz. I love Harbaugh, but that's insane money.

    Wonder what SF does now?

    Also, Mularkey canceled on Denver but not Cleveland. Interesting.

    I read that also, about Mularkey. He said it was because he wanted to focus on the play offs, but i dont buy that. I mean if that was true why not cancel the browns trip?

  • @gips said:

    Lewis is very similar to mangini in terms of his mediocrity, he very often has very good talent on the field but still finds a way to lose and that is exactly where mangini was heading...

    I am thankful that randy cares more about the browns than brown cares about the bungals and would much rather have lerner as our owner than mike brown..

    Money in itself cant buy nfl success unless its accompanied by the right people and i think we have a top notch FO now we need them to go out and bring us a winning coach, an amazing draft and some good player transactions and the new era cleveland browns will be open for business!

    randy cares about the team? i thought he was at a soccer game last sunday? at this point i think he's just trying to salvage our team as to not let his father's name go down as a failure in nfl circles.

    we disagree about what happened to mangini. your faction of fans got their way and i've got to live with that. i hope the big talk you guys have been spouting comes to fruition and then i'll gladly bow and say you were correct. but if you're not...............it will be a long couple of years. 2 years, that's what we're giving the new guy right?

    @miktoxic said:

    2 years, that's what we're giving the new guy right?

    I think people upset about losing Mangini got together Monday night and chose 2 years as the collective protest rant. I will say that I think you guys are mistaken if you think Holmgren is going to ice the HC after 2 seasons.