Bottlegate
-
Bottlegate added 35 lbs to my frame, and my rotator cuff has never been the same.
-
I miss 2001...it was nice back then because NO ONE cared about the Steelers
-
It wasn't just that game. I think we all can remember a number of times we got screwed by the refs. We never had a game handed to us like Pisspuke and Miami or the superbowl when pisspuke played Seattle.
-
I was there and was absolutely incredulous. It was like the other night when the refs called a safety on Boom Herron after he was pushed back from the 2 yd line and, after the remote had been thrown across the room, I sat there in utter amazement. Only bottlegate was 10x worse.
It goes to show that as much as we hope that the game is won and lost by the players on the field, it doesn't take much for the a-hole refs to determine an outcome.
I was there and was absolutely incredulous. It was like the other night when the refs called a safety on Boom Herron after he was pushed back from the 2 yd line and, after the remote had been thrown across the room, I sat there in utter amazement. Only bottlegate was 10x worse.
It goes to show that as much as we hope that the game is won and lost by the players on the field, it doesn't take much for the a-hole refs to determine an outcome.
Squintz,that call on Herron has to be one of the worst ever in football!!! He was stopped and mugged by two or three guys at the two or three yard line and pushed back into the end and legs kept moving, DUH, what was he supposed to elevate and hover? Absolutely, one of the worst calls ever in football at crucial point in the game. What the hell happened to forward progress.
BTW, I was at the bottlegate game as well and that call was not nearly as bad as tuesday's which was conveniently forgotten by the media as they flagellated the last three days on tattoogate...........
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login