Skip to content

Great, The reset button has been hit again.

The Browns Board
23 13 1.6k
  • all these guys that wanted mangini fired have no solution as to what we can do now to make the team better via head coach. i'm kinda scared to see who's better out there right now than mangini.

    is the new guy going to draft players and sign some through FA? uh, yeah.

    is he going to be frustrated by players mistakes, injuries and an unconcerned owner? uh, yeah.

    will he be ridden out of town in two years when he doesn't produce a winning record, yet brings a winning attitude and respect to the team? uh, yeah.

  • I wanted Mangini to stay one more year and replace the OC. I liked Mangini's attitude toward team, and not premadonna. IMO, the new coach will already know Holmgren in some fashion. I have a feeling the O is going to get the lion's share of the draft and the D will get the FA's.

    I agree with Miktoxic, can we please just stop the insanity. Here's your chance Holmgren, get the people you want and let them do their freeking job, build a championship team. Start with McCoy, compliment his skills and build around him. The team wants him to be their leader and next year will be a breakout year for him.

    It's your head we'll be screaming for next Mr. Holmgren. We love the Brown's more than you do. It's to the fan's, you owe respect. It's our time to be in front, we've been loyal and patient. If you want a doormat, go to Home Depot. If you want to win, embrace Cleveland. Get it right, we got your back. Get it wrong ,you get the shaft. Make it so, #1.

  • I wanted Mangini to stay one more year and replace the OC. I liked Mangini's attitude toward team, and not premadonna. IMO, the new coach will already know Holmgren in some fashion. I have a feeling the O is going to get the lion's share of the draft and the D will get the FA's.

    I agree with Miktoxic, can we please just stop the insanity. Here's your chance Holmgren, get the people you want and let them do their freeking job, build a championship team. Start with McCoy, compliment his skills and build around him. The team wants him to be their leader and next year will be a breakout year for him.

    It's your head we'll be screaming for next Mr. Holmgren. We love the Brown's more than you do. It's to the fan's, you owe respect. It's our time to be in front, we've been loyal and patient. If you want a doormat, go to Home Depot. If you want to win, embrace Cleveland. Get it right, we got your back. Get it wrong ,you get the shaft. Make it so, #1.

    @36bones said:

    I wanted Mangini to stay one more year and replace the OC. I liked Mangini's attitude toward team, and not premadonna. IMO, the new coach will already know Holmgren in some fashion. I have a feeling the O is going to get the lion's share of the draft and the D will get the FA's.

    I agree with Miktoxic, can we please just stop the insanity. Here's your chance Holmgren, get the people you want and let them do their freeking job and start building a championship team. Start with McCoy, compliment his skills and build around him. The team wants him to be their leader and next year will be a breakout year for him.

    It's your head we'll be screaming for next Mr. Holmgren. We love the Brown's more than you do. It's to the fan's, you owe respect. It's our time to be in front, we've been loyal and patient. If you want a doormat, go to Home Depot. If you want to win, embrace Cleveland. Get it right, we got your back. Get it wrong ,you get the shaft. Make it so, #1.

    Well said!