Justin Blackmon returning to school..
-
Gabbert is getting a lot of heat as a Top five pick. Then you have Dareus, Bowers, and Fairley. Toss in Patrick Peterson and that's five picks who aren't A.J. Green.
You think Gabbert is going to be the top QB taken? I agree with Hoorta that the Cardinals are probably the prime candidate to for sure take a QB, but with Luck staying home is anyone out there now worth of Top 5?
Do you think they may want to take Cam Newton?
Or does anyone else think like me and think Newton may be Jamarcus Russell version 2.0?
You think Gabbert is going to be the top QB taken? I agree with Hoorta that the Cardinals are probably the prime candidate to for sure take a QB, but with Luck staying home is anyone out there now worth of Top 5?
Do you think they may want to take Cam Newton?
Or does anyone else think like me and think Newton may be Jamarcus Russell version 2.0?
I've read a number of draftnicks predicting that Gabbert will rise... perhaps even to #1. He's got everything but eye-popping numbers: Size, athleticism, quick release, NFL arm, spins it fast, smart, etc. His completion percentage is nice but he didn't throw a ton of TDs. He'll work out and interview very, very well.
He looks the part. You can watch film and envision him as a very good NFL quarterback. He could go to Carolina, Buffalo, or Arizona. I'm betting Harbaugh is eyeballing him, too... although I'm predicting that Kolb goes so SF.
He was one of the top recruits in the nation coming out of HS, so it's not like he's come out of nowhere, either.
-
You think Gabbert is going to be the top QB taken? I agree with Hoorta that the Cardinals are probably the prime candidate to for sure take a QB, but with Luck staying home is anyone out there now worth of Top 5?
Do you think they may want to take Cam Newton?
Or does anyone else think like me and think Newton may be Jamarcus Russell version 2.0?
I've read a number of draftnicks predicting that Gabbert will rise... perhaps even to #1. He's got everything but eye-popping numbers: Size, athleticism, quick release, NFL arm, spins it fast, smart, etc. His completion percentage is nice but he didn't throw a ton of TDs. He'll work out and interview very, very well.
He looks the part. You can watch film and envision him as a very good NFL quarterback. He could go to Carolina, Buffalo, or Arizona. I'm betting Harbaugh is eyeballing him, too... although I'm predicting that Kolb goes so SF.
He was one of the top recruits in the nation coming out of HS, so it's not like he's come out of nowhere, either.
I'm betting Harbaugh is eyeballing him, too... although I'm predicting that Kolb goes so SF.
He better be willing to give up a boatload for him. From what I've read Philly paid him 12m last season and only owes him 1.3 this year. Word is that they won't back off of the two 1st rounders for him and I can't see any team paying that.
-
Yeah i dont see Gillbert getting into the top 5 but we will see, i still think if Green is gone we should maybe try to trade back a couple of slots and grab him Jones say #10 ish because it has to be before the Rams because if hes there when they pick hes a goner..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login