Skip to content

IT'S THE UNIFORMS...STUPID!!!

The Browns Board
42 29 3.3k
  • The Elf is the only thing makes sense on the helmet, but it's too damn wimpy looking.

    NO to Buckeye look. They're a s bad as the plain orange helmet.

    The Dawg logo is not even really a Browns thing, was'nt it started from the fans in the bleachers - the Dawg pound ?

    Been a fan for years and never really did get where that came from. Used to dislike it alot too, when I lived in Georgia. UGA Bulldogs - all there were anywhere was 'Dawgs' logos. Numbers look like Alabama - boring as well.

    Who has good looking helmets ??? Florida Gators !! 😉

    Piss off the Elf (more aggressive look) and put him on the helmet. He's already on alot of sideline gear.

    Modell was the one wanted the Elf gone, isn't that reason enough to get it out there ? If for nothing else, it's a shot at Modell. 😒

  • I am ALL FOR some hot cheerleaders as well! If anyone gets the chance to go to the HOF game, it's worth it just to see the teams cheerleader. They're like 5 feet from you. I last went when the Dolphins played. Saw about one play of the game and 70 plays of cheerleaders......

    @squintz said:

    I am ALL FOR some hot cheerleaders as well! If anyone gets the chance to go to the HOF game, it's worth it just to see the teams cheerleader. They're like 5 feet from you. I last went when the Dolphins played. Saw about one play of the game and 70 plays of cheerleaders......

    😆

    We definately need cheerleaders......maybe call them the Elfettes.