Skip to content

Playoff predictions for this week

The Browns Board
26 12 1.7k
  • Lets go Jets!

  • Lets go Jets!

    @wrrebel said:

    Lets go Jets!

    LOL... Sounds like us today. Jets looked Good. But Our D is Better(Than New E)... gonna be a CLOSE Game ! IF Sanchez avoids mistakes Its gonna be interesting ...very Interesting.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Lets go Jets!

    LOL... Sounds like us today. Jets looked Good. But Our D is Better(Than New E)... gonna be a CLOSE Game ! IF Sanchez avoids mistakes Its gonna be interesting ...very Interesting.

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    LOL... Sounds like us today. Jets looked Good. But Our D is Better(Than New E)... gonna be a CLOSE Game ! IF Sanchez avoids mistakes Its gonna be interesting ...very Interesting.

    Agreed. The Jets need sanchez to play good.. If they do it will be a good game. I am going to wear my bart Scott jersey, that guy is great..

    who ever wins the turn over battle will win

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    LOL... Sounds like us today. Jets looked Good. But Our D is Better(Than New E)... gonna be a CLOSE Game ! IF Sanchez avoids mistakes Its gonna be interesting ...very Interesting.

    Agreed. The Jets need sanchez to play good.. If they do it will be a good game. I am going to wear my bart Scott jersey, that guy is great..

    who ever wins the turn over battle will win

    @wrrebel said:

    Agreed. The Jets need sanchez to play good.. If they do it will be a good game. I am going to wear my bart Scott jersey, that guy is great..

    who ever wins the turn over battle will win

    yes Scott is a Mother.... Gonna be another Great Game ! May the Best team Win !!

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    This is what you call, Epic Fail. Dude, I hope you didn't bet any money this weekend.

    Yea, Epic. I got every single game wrong.

    Now you know why this was like the first time in 10 years that I made game predictions.

    The one silver lining is that, no, I don't bet on the games.

  • Formerly Sane said:

    Somehow, the Gipper will come up with a spin, mixed with with a little legalease, a few thousand words, some old time historic mularky, a few boring tid-bits, and shazaam!.....he will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was spot on with his picks 😆

    Well, I did say it would be a typical bruising squeaker, which it was. At least I got that part right.