Herschel Walker Thinking Comeback in 2011???
-
This reminds me of Jim Brown. About 20 years ago, he challenged Franco Harris to a foot race.....100 yard dash, I think. Brown was 50 years old, and Harris was in his prime. Ask Jim how that worked out.
OUCH My Hammy !!!
I Am 48...Play Hoops 3 days a week... I play with 20 and 30 yrs old guys. Shoot Pass well... Rebound... Drive... the Problem ? This year pulled Calf (Twice) and a Sore Achilles !! When my Muscles and such are holding up ..its Cool though.
OUCH My Hammy !!!
I Am 48...Play Hoops 3 days a week... I play with 20 and 30 yrs old guys. Shoot Pass well... Rebound... Drive... the Problem ? This year pulled Calf (Twice) and a Sore Achilles !! When my Muscles and such are holding up ..its Cool though.
Yeah...tell me about it. When I was 48, I was still running marathons. Now that I'm 60, both knees need replacements....bone on bone....When they told me I had to get the knees replaced, I asked how long the rehab would be, before I could start running again. My doctor just looked at me weird, and called me an idiot. I'm still running....much less. Enjoy those games while you can......getting old sucks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login