Ok, This is going to get messy
-
EDIT: I do have 4 dogs (2 Pit Bulls, a Doberman and a Chocolate lab) I'd much rather come here and kick you and the rest of the mouth breathers around. As far as the gay thing is concerned you guys really do need better material. I thought that line died in middle school no? do people actually still use that one?
Translation: Hes a Trailor park hillbilly with a 3rd rate college education from Kent State Univ who gets his jollys arguing with Kathy or anyone else that doesnt agree with him.
-
We may not have 13, but 8 > 6 any way you count it. And the Steelers blew for 40 years when the competition supposedly was "sub par" and it was "Easy" to win an NFL championship.
But, NEOHio indeed has those 13. See the link.
so by your logic - Super Bowls are harder to win than the AAFC titles and Akron backyard football championships.
Thank you gipper for proving how irrelevant your 13 so called championships argument is. you just put your foot into your mouth and admitted that Super Bowls are the true measurement for success in the NFL.
Akron? Please call ESPN and let them know how important this is when discussing the Browns.
We may not have 13, but 8 > 6 any way you count it. And the Steelers blew for 40 years when the competition supposedly was "sub par" and it was "Easy" to win an NFL championship.
But, NEOHio indeed has those 13. See the link.
-
so by your logic - Super Bowls are harder to win than the AAFC titles and Akron backyard football championships.
Thank you gipper for proving how irrelevant your 13 so called championships argument is. you just put your foot into your mouth and admitted that Super Bowls are the true measurement for success in the NFL.
Akron? Please call ESPN and let them know how important this is when discussing the Browns.
We may not have 13, but 8 > 6 any way you count it. And the Steelers blew for 40 years when the competition supposedly was "sub par" and it was "Easy" to win an NFL championship.
But, NEOHio indeed has those 13. See the link.
so by your logic - Super Bowls are harder to win than the AAFC titles and Akron backyard football championships.
Thank you gipper for proving how irrelevant your 13 so called championships argument is. you just put your foot into your mouth and admitted that Super Bowls are the true measurement for success in the NFL.
Akron? Please call ESPN and let them know how important this is when discussing the Browns.
The only thing that I will admit to proving is that you are a feckless F**khead.Now THAT is something you can take to the bank!!
-
EDIT: I do have 4 dogs (2 Pit Bulls, a Doberman and a Chocolate lab) I'd much rather come here and kick you and the rest of the mouth breathers around. As far as the gay thing is concerned you guys really do need better material. I thought that line died in middle school no? do people actually still use that one?
Translation: Hes a Trailor park hillbilly with a 3rd rate college education from Kent State Univ who gets his jollys arguing with Kathy or anyone else that doesnt agree with him.
EDIT: I do have 4 dogs (2 Pit Bulls, a Doberman and a Chocolate lab) I'd much rather come here and kick you and the rest of the mouth breathers around. As far as the gay thing is concerned you guys really do need better material. I thought that line died in middle school no? do people actually still use that one?
Translation: Hes a Trailor park hillbilly with a 3rd rate college education from Kent State Univ who gets his jollys arguing with Kathy or anyone else that doesnt agree with him.
lol. I'm not surprised to read this from you. Genius level stuff once again. I have a house large enough to accommodate my four dogs and my education at Kent State was far from "3rd rate" considering my program but I'm not going to defend Kent State. As a whole I don't care for the school at all. Also the brunt of my arguments on this site are over absolutely ridiculous BS, not tangible arguments. I'd say that's a knock on some on this message board, not myself. I'm not the one starting a Steeler hate thread daily on a Browns board.
-
EDIT: I do have 4 dogs (2 Pit Bulls, a Doberman and a Chocolate lab) I'd much rather come here and kick you and the rest of the mouth breathers around. As far as the gay thing is concerned you guys really do need better material. I thought that line died in middle school no? do people actually still use that one?
Translation: Hes a Trailor park hillbilly with a 3rd rate college education from Kent State Univ who gets his jollys arguing with Kathy or anyone else that doesnt agree with him.
lol. I'm not surprised to read this from you. Genius level stuff once again. I have a house large enough to accommodate my four dogs and my education at Kent State was far from "3rd rate" considering my program but I'm not going to defend Kent State. As a whole I don't care for the school at all. Also the brunt of my arguments on this site are over absolutely ridiculous BS, not tangible arguments. I'd say that's a knock on some on this message board, not myself. I'm not the one starting a Steeler hate thread daily on a Browns board.
Homotron said:
lol. I'm not surprised to read this from you. Genius level stuff once again. I have a house large enough to accommodate my four dogs and my education at Kent State was far from "3rd rate" considering my program but I'm not going to defend Kent State. As a whole I don't care for the school at all. Also the brunt of my arguments on this site are over absolutely ridiculous BS, not tangible arguments. I'd say that's a knock on some on this message board, not myself. I'm not the one starting a Steeler hate thread daily on a Browns board.Yes,I am a Genius!...Thanks for the acknowledgment Chumbly!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login