bob sanders?
-
I would like to add my two cents
1st. Strippers do like me..

2nd. I would like to take a chance on Sanders, what would it hurt??? he signs a low contract, then who cares. If he makes it thru 13 games its steal, if he gets injured early, it does not cost much...I think it would not be a bad move either way, if we sign him or dont....
3rd. Really strippers like me
-
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
Why is this a topic where is this IR guy going to lead us....................
YEP NOWHERE.........
I hope you all believe Bill Polian has suddenly got stupid........
dumb thread and moronesque
but got a lotta of results
when Browns family gets smart threads like this will have no responses
-
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
Why is this a topic where is this IR guy going to lead us....................
YEP NOWHERE.........
I hope you all believe Bill Polian has suddenly got stupid........
dumb thread and moronesque
but got a lotta of results
when Browns family gets smart threads like this will have no responses
Why is this a topic where is this IR guy going to lead us....................
YEP NOWHERE.........
I hope you all believe Bill Polian has suddenly got stupid........
dumb thread and moronesque
but got a lotta of results
when Browns family gets smart threads like this will have no responses
Richard, you rascal, you never told me that you were a DICK.
Not that you had to.
-
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
If he could stay healthy he would not have been cut. If hardesty did not have an injury riddled college career he was a first round talent. We took the risk and surprise
he got injured again. Donte stallworth teased a half a dozen teams with POTENTIAL yet he was the first player i ever saw miss 5 games getting hurt WARMING UP before his first game vs Dallas.
If Toney pashos did not get injured everywhere he went he could be a solid RT, we took the risk and pfft, he got injured again. just say NO.
-
I would like to add my two cents
1st. Strippers do like me..

2nd. I would like to take a chance on Sanders, what would it hurt??? he signs a low contract, then who cares. If he makes it thru 13 games its steal, if he gets injured early, it does not cost much...I think it would not be a bad move either way, if we sign him or dont....
3rd. Really strippers like me
I would like to add my two cents
1st. Strippers do like me..

2nd. I would like to take a chance on Sanders, what would it hurt??? he signs a low contract, then who cares. If he makes it thru 13 games its steal, if he gets injured early, it does not cost much...I think it would not be a bad move either way, if we sign him or dont....
3rd. Really strippers like me
Strippers like anyone who will give them big enough tips.
-
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
He is very injury prone but if he could stay healthy is great..
I wouldn't mind if we signed him to an incentive deal
I wouldn't mind if the Browns forgot Indy released him. We do not need another old player damn near worn out and who is injury prone. Think young think speed think offense..........and maybe someday we can be again the "Greatest Show if Football".............or we can keep eating dog biscuits in that badly named end zone
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login