I can't believe Julio Jones isn't being considered for our first round pick
-
I realize these are just combine stats, but he looks like a freak athlete and should climb many boards, and definitely fills that homerun hitter role Heckert mentioned. I would not be disappointed with him.
I dont think his hands are anything to be overly concerned about, I believe he played the first half of the year (if not the whole year) with a hurt hand. The kid is a class act and great character. He may remind you of Braylon, but Julio loves the game and is a great character.
I could make a huge argument that begins with the premise of "game speed vs. combine speed". AJ Green is quicker (and far superior hands) and more shiftier than Julio in pads.
Trust me on that.
Even after all of this, i'd take AJ Green over Julio Jones every day of the week. Unless Patrick Peterson is still there

I could make a huge argument that begins with the premise of "game speed vs. combine speed". AJ Green is quicker (and far superior hands) and more shiftier than Julio in pads.
Trust me on that.
Even after all of this, i'd take AJ Green over Julio Jones every day of the week. Unless Patrick Peterson is still there

Oh, I completely agree. I just think that after a performance such as the one Julio had, if Green is off the board, Julio has made a good case to potentially be our pick.
BTW, I completely agree that I want Patrick Peterson too, he is my No2 option behind Green, based on need pretty much. They are a 1a and 1b. I would be extremely excited for either of them, but I may question the Peterson pick more if Green is there because we're a little better at CB than we are at WR. Also I would have to see who we would grab in round 2, if it is Torrey Smith or something, than I dont think I would question the Peterson pick at all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login