Still doubt Julio's Speed?
-
Julio jones is having himself a great combine.
But really do we really care how far someone can jump? I understand the 40 drill and some of the others, but long jump?
if I was there I would have them do there end zone dance instead of the long jump
I think Jumping is great test to see how high you can jump. As a receiver, your skill of jumping is an important asset, and jumping for a jumpball is very much an integral part of the game.
I think Jumping is great test to see how high you can jump. As a receiver, your skill of jumping is an important asset, and jumping for a jumpball is very much an integral part of the game.
....as long as you LAND with the ball in your hands.
Mike
-
I think Jumping is great test to see how high you can jump. As a receiver, your skill of jumping is an important asset, and jumping for a jumpball is very much an integral part of the game.
....as long as you LAND with the ball in your hands.
Mike
....as long as you LAND with the ball in your hands.
Mike
True dat
-
Julio jones is having himself a great combine.
But really do we really care how far someone can jump? I understand the 40 drill and some of the others, but long jump?
if I was there I would have them do there end zone dance instead of the long jump
I think Jumping is great test to see how high you can jump. As a receiver, your skill of jumping is an important asset, and jumping for a jumpball is very much an integral part of the game.
I think Jumping is great test to see how high you can jump. As a receiver, your skill of jumping is an important asset, and jumping for a jumpball is very much an integral part of the game.
Yes I thought I made it clear the long jump, I wasn't talking about the vertical. I have seen guys dive for a ball but never long jump to make a catch..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login