5 Free Agents Who Could Step In With The Browns
-
I "forget" about Hardesty because he is yet to play in real game. Until he can prove he can stay healthy I think we need to look at back up plans. Personally I don't think he can go without injury seeing as he struggled with it during college and had TWO injuries before last season even started!
-
I "forget" about Hardesty because he is yet to play in real game. Until he can prove he can stay healthy I think we need to look at back up plans. Personally I don't think he can go without injury seeing as he struggled with it during college and had TWO injuries before last season even started!
I "forget" about Hardesty because he is yet to play in real game Until he can prove he can stay healthy I think we need to look at back up plans. Personally I don't think he can go without injury seeing as he struggled with it during college and had TWO injuries before last season even started!
IMO the Browns will have the entire preseason to see if Hardesty can stay healthy, or is even back 100% from the ACL injury. There will likley be a bunch of late cuts that could help the Browns in that situation- or we can offer the Eagles a late round pick to get Harrison back.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login