My Mock Draft For The First Three Rounds
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
Just a note you guys. Von Miller is for some stupid reason one of the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit being filed against the NFL. Expect that to affect his draft stock for teams that owner have a heavy hand in drafting or GM's are controlled by the owners. Teams ran by none owners (Browns, Broncos) will more than likely not care.
I also heard that Miller is the "draftee" plaintff & agree that it won't exactly help move him up on draft day. I'm curious as to how he was selected, other than they probably wanted a high profile name.
Now I'm gonna just sit back & see what happens....not much else we can do.
Mike
I also heard that Miller is the "draftee" plaintff & agree that it won't exactly help move him up on draft day. I'm curious as to how he was selected, other than they probably wanted a high profile name.
Now I'm gonna just sit back & see what happens....not much else we can do.
Mike
I don't know how he was selected, but it isn't stupid he was named.
In the players suit they want to have the courts rule a rookie wage scale violates Sherman anti-trust law.
They wanted someone attached who can claim to be directly damaged by said action.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login