Skip to content

Lerner Will Make Cleveland His Home This Fall

The Browns Board
44 14 4.6k
  • Zombo said:

    Well, if she grew up the daughter of a naval officer she probably has much better teeth and hygiene than the immigrant waitresses kosar is chasing around the Outer Banks. I'm sure there are tons of gorgeous russian women, I have seen many of them. Just saying that the majority of russian women I have met in my life didn't have great teeth nor hygiene. Some american women have poor teeth and hygiene. Many of them in Pittsburgh. As the first guy pointed out, the reason that many of the women I've met from Russian have poor teeth and hygiene is because they are poor immigrants who werent raised with the benefits that the typical Cleveland girl, or American girl, was. Not sure why that makes me a bigot.

    Zombo

    If Kosar wanted Russian women, why go to hicksville NC? There are thousands up in NE Ohio. And most of them do have bad teeth and BO. They are hot though.

  • Here is some propaganda about Russian women:

    http://russianwomentruth.com/faq/

  • Zombo said:

    So now I'm an ignorant bigot because I said russian women tend to have poor teeth and hygiene? I'm making an opinioned statement based on my observations. I've been a lot of places, met a lot of people, made a lot of observations ... and when I think of the russian women I've met, I think pretty on the outside, poor teeth, smoke like a chimney. Doesn't mean they all are that way ... I've met plenty of russian women who smell great and have nice choppers too. It's called a generalization, folks. Black women tend to have large lips, Icelandic women tend to be blonde, Irish women tend to like to drink, Asian women tend to be small. Californian women tend to be open-minded, Boston women tend to be bitchy, Florida women tend to be old. Mexican women tend to be short, Hawaiian women tend to be pretty, French women tend to have hairy underarms, Italian women tend to be passionate, English women love to laugh, Russian women tend to have bad teeth. They just do. And not as clean as I like. Just an observation.

    My point is that Kosar was bagging on Cleveland while bragging that he gets to chase what you call "poor immigrant women" with what I recall tending to have poor teeth and hygiene.

    I'm saying if you don't like Cleveland fine, but don't brag that you can chase Russian women when Cleveland is stocked full of a better variety ... in my opinion.

    Zombo

    --Are opinions, observations and generalization still allowed in this country?

    Calm down....most of us know you aren't a bigot and understand the comment.

    You did forget to mention the hairy armpits.

    I can deal with a chick who doesn't shave anywhere except there....I don't like that at all.

  • I've hated russian woman ever since ludmilla drago, heartless