Peyton Hillis On The Cover Of Madden!
-
He's gonna crush any LB that gets in his way this year. No such Madden curse can stop him
-
Just saw this released!

looks to be the official cover! Love the addition of the stadium and skyline. I just wish I could see the reaction of every steelers fan that's going to see this.
-
He's not staring at you, he's staring through you.
-
-
Just saw this released!

looks to be the official cover! Love the addition of the stadium and skyline. I just wish I could see the reaction of every steelers fan that's going to see this.
Just saw this released!

looks to be the official cover! Love the addition of the stadium and skyline. I just wish I could see the reaction of every steelers fan that's going to see this.
this is usually the last thing many defensive players see before getting destroyed.
(also i love how hes staring right at the camera)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login