Hillis Madden Cover Picture
-
I agree on alot of the points above and appericate the input, also people should really know theres a huge difference between HGH and Steriods...There are alot of different type of injections etc...From everything ive heard HGH is the safest way to go about it and has the least amount of side affects.
-
Ask Lyle Alzado. Oh wait, you can't he died from steroid induced cancer.
How have they ever linked this guys cancer to steroids? My grandpa died from cancer, must have been steroids. They have done studies that link plastic water bottles to cancer, that is a documented fact, but they have yet to do a study that can link cancer in anyway to steroids. Multivitamins are probably just as likely to kill someone with cancer as steroids are for all we know.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
How have they ever linked this guys cancer to steroids? My grandpa died from cancer, must have been steroids. They have done studies that link plastic water bottles to cancer, that is a documented fact, but they have yet to do a study that can link cancer in anyway to steroids. Multivitamins are probably just as likely to kill someone with cancer as steroids are for all we know.
Wow. Ready, Fire, Aim.
Check out Lyle Alzodo on Wikipedia (if you even know who he is.)
Here you go............
Steroid use and deathAlzado was one of the first major US sports figures to admit to using anabolic steroids. In the last years of his life, as he battled against the brain tumor that eventually caused his death, Alzado asserted that his steroid abuse directly led to his fatal illness.[10] According to some reports, Alzado was using natural growth hormone, harvested from human corpses, as opposed to synthetic growth hormones. However, shortly before his death, Alzado recounted his steroid abuse in an article in Sports Illustrated,
“ I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way.[11] ”
Alzado died at age 43. He is buried at River View Cemetery in Portland, Oregon.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
How have they ever linked this guys cancer to steroids? My grandpa died from cancer, must have been steroids. They have done studies that link plastic water bottles to cancer, that is a documented fact, but they have yet to do a study that can link cancer in anyway to steroids. Multivitamins are probably just as likely to kill someone with cancer as steroids are for all we know.
Wow. Ready, Fire, Aim.
Check out Lyle Alzodo on Wikipedia (if you even know who he is.)
Here you go............
Steroid use and deathAlzado was one of the first major US sports figures to admit to using anabolic steroids. In the last years of his life, as he battled against the brain tumor that eventually caused his death, Alzado asserted that his steroid abuse directly led to his fatal illness.[10] According to some reports, Alzado was using natural growth hormone, harvested from human corpses, as opposed to synthetic growth hormones. However, shortly before his death, Alzado recounted his steroid abuse in an article in Sports Illustrated,
“ I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way.[11] ”
Alzado died at age 43. He is buried at River View Cemetery in Portland, Oregon.
Wow. Ready, Fire, Aim.
Check out Lyle Alzodo on Wikipedia (if you even know who he is.)
Here you go............
Steroid use and deathAlzado was one of the first major US sports figures to admit to using anabolic steroids. In the last years of his life, as he battled against the brain tumor that eventually caused his death, Alzado asserted that his steroid abuse directly led to his fatal illness.[10] According to some reports, Alzado was using natural growth hormone, harvested from human corpses, as opposed to synthetic growth hormones. However, shortly before his death, Alzado recounted his steroid abuse in an article in Sports Illustrated,
“ I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way.[11] ”
Alzado died at age 43. He is buried at River View Cemetery in Portland, Oregon.
Add in Mike Webster:
Bothered by debt, depression and bad health, he separated from wife Pam before his Hall of Fame enshrinement in 1997 and was homeless for a short time, living in his pickup truck. He was placed on probation in Beaver County, Pa., after pleading no contest in September 1999 to forging prescriptions to obtain Ritalin, a drug commonly used to treat children with hyperactivity. Webster never admitted to using anabolic steroids at points during his career. He did state, however, that if he did take steroids, "they were legal at the time".
Though the Steeler trolls will be in De-nile about this- there's a startling number of Steelers from the 70s Super Bowl teams that have died prematurely- can we say steroid abuse?
Regarding HGH- it has it's legitimate uses- like preventing dwarfism in kids that have the genetic trait. But once your long bones have previously gotten to their full extent- HGH doesn't do much- it's not the Fountain of Youth it's touted to be by some folks.
-
Homotron said:
Because he's shredded? My sarcasm meter is off but there are a lot of guys in the league shredded and I doubt all of them are using HGH. I didn't realize he won?
Pretty much every single football player is using some form of steroid. (Even kickers, increased leg strength)
Serious.
If you think otherwise you don't know anything about how hard it is to have that much muscle. IT IS HARD WORK, BUT WITH STEROIDS
People are so naive and that's why they (steroids) are so demonized.
Not that I care, the athletes should be the best they can be.
Pretty much every single football player is using some form of steroid. (Even kickers, increased leg strength)
Serious.
If you think otherwise you don't know anything about how hard it is to have that much muscle. IT IS HARD WORK, BUT WITH STEROIDS
People are so naive and that's why they (steroids) are so demonized.
Not that I care, the athletes should be the best they can be.
This simply isn't true, the tests in the NFL are rather strict and players are fined/suspended upon being found using it, and it's usually only a dozen of them a year. I'm not sure if HGH is allowed but HGH is used more than steroids nowadays. The annoying thing with steroids is that it makes you bald faster, gives you a receding hairline, and makes your stamina worse. Moreover, it's really bad for your heart.
There's more steroid/HGH use in college football than in the NFL.
HGH is arguably "better" but the full effects of it haven't fully been studied yet.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
How have they ever linked this guys cancer to steroids? My grandpa died from cancer, must have been steroids. They have done studies that link plastic water bottles to cancer, that is a documented fact, but they have yet to do a study that can link cancer in anyway to steroids. Multivitamins are probably just as likely to kill someone with cancer as steroids are for all we know.
Wow. Ready, Fire, Aim.
Check out Lyle Alzodo on Wikipedia (if you even know who he is.)
Here you go............
Steroid use and deathAlzado was one of the first major US sports figures to admit to using anabolic steroids. In the last years of his life, as he battled against the brain tumor that eventually caused his death, Alzado asserted that his steroid abuse directly led to his fatal illness.[10] According to some reports, Alzado was using natural growth hormone, harvested from human corpses, as opposed to synthetic growth hormones. However, shortly before his death, Alzado recounted his steroid abuse in an article in Sports Illustrated,
“ I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way.[11] ”
Alzado died at age 43. He is buried at River View Cemetery in Portland, Oregon.
Wow. Ready, Fire, Aim.
Check out Lyle Alzodo on Wikipedia (if you even know who he is.)
Here you go............
Steroid use and deathAlzado was one of the first major US sports figures to admit to using anabolic steroids. In the last years of his life, as he battled against the brain tumor that eventually caused his death, Alzado asserted that his steroid abuse directly led to his fatal illness.[10] According to some reports, Alzado was using natural growth hormone, harvested from human corpses, as opposed to synthetic growth hormones. However, shortly before his death, Alzado recounted his steroid abuse in an article in Sports Illustrated,
“ I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way.[11] ”
Alzado died at age 43. He is buried at River View Cemetery in Portland, Oregon.
Add in Mike Webster:
Bothered by debt, depression and bad health, he separated from wife Pam before his Hall of Fame enshrinement in 1997 and was homeless for a short time, living in his pickup truck. He was placed on probation in Beaver County, Pa., after pleading no contest in September 1999 to forging prescriptions to obtain Ritalin, a drug commonly used to treat children with hyperactivity. Webster never admitted to using anabolic steroids at points during his career. He did state, however, that if he did take steroids, "they were legal at the time".
Though the Steeler trolls will be in De-nile about this- there's a startling number of Steelers from the 70s Super Bowl teams that have died prematurely- can we say steroid abuse?
Regarding HGH- it has it's legitimate uses- like preventing dwarfism in kids that have the genetic trait. But once your long bones have previously gotten to their full extent- HGH doesn't do much- it's not the Fountain of Youth it's touted to be by some folks.
Once again I will say link what happened to these guys to steroids or HGH. All you are saying is at one point these guys used it and then later in life they got sick. That doesn't prove anything. Cause guess what people get brain tumors all the time. People are generally ass holes, get divorced, and become homeless. Psychological disorders and cancer have been around way before steroids and HGH, but since these guys used them they are to blame instead of genetics, past exposures to other chemicals and products besides HGH and steroids. My Grandma died from a brain tumor, didn't use steroids or HGH, a boy in my town got leukemia. Since he ate pop tarts every morning should we all start saying that pop tarts cause cancer? These are just guys who are saying "I got sick and I used steroids." Now if a actual government study could be done to prove any of this, then ok, but they have not and will never do a study actually proving that there are any long term effects from steroids.
-
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
How have they ever linked this guys cancer to steroids? My grandpa died from cancer, must have been steroids. They have done studies that link plastic water bottles to cancer, that is a documented fact, but they have yet to do a study that can link cancer in anyway to steroids. Multivitamins are probably just as likely to kill someone with cancer as steroids are for all we know.
Wow. Ready, Fire, Aim.
Check out Lyle Alzodo on Wikipedia (if you even know who he is.)
Here you go............
Steroid use and deathAlzado was one of the first major US sports figures to admit to using anabolic steroids. In the last years of his life, as he battled against the brain tumor that eventually caused his death, Alzado asserted that his steroid abuse directly led to his fatal illness.[10] According to some reports, Alzado was using natural growth hormone, harvested from human corpses, as opposed to synthetic growth hormones. However, shortly before his death, Alzado recounted his steroid abuse in an article in Sports Illustrated,
“ I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. We're not born to be 300 lb (140 kg) or jump 30 ft (9.1 m). But all the time I was taking steroids, I knew they were making me play better. I became very violent on the field and off it. I did things only crazy people do. Once a guy sideswiped my car and I beat the hell out of him. Now look at me. My hair's gone, I wobble when I walk and have to hold on to someone for support, and I have trouble remembering things. My last wish? That no one else ever dies this way.[11] ”
Alzado died at age 43. He is buried at River View Cemetery in Portland, Oregon.
-
I agree on alot of the points above and appericate the input, also people should really know theres a huge difference between HGH and Steriods...There are alot of different type of injections etc...From everything ive heard HGH is the safest way to go about it and has the least amount of side affects.
I agree on alot of the points above and appericate the input, also people should really know theres a huge difference between HGH and Steriods...There are alot of different type of injections etc...From everything ive heard HGH is the safest way to go about it and has the least amount of side affects.
actually the biggest and only real difference between steroids and HGH is that steroids have a compound in them that keeps them stable and allows the steroid to work to their fullest extent
HGH has that compound removed making the effects less extreme but it also removes the stability in the steroid that can in fact make it even more dangerous in the end
that is why HGH can be sold in stores and marketed while anabolic steroids are by in large illegal across the entire country
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login