Deion Talking = Asshole Browns Hater
-
Why would I want to spend 15 minutes of my valuable time watching this?
beats me.
on the other hand, why do you feel u have any room to talk when u consistently offer up some seriously lame videos in ur own posts that rarely even have anything to do w football??!!??
but i see ur point>>i wouldn't do all 15 mins either. thankfully the OP pointed us all to 8:22 so we could cut to the chase by utilizing the slider.
beats me.
on the other hand, why do you feel u have any room to talk when u consistently offer up some seriously lame videos in ur own posts that rarely even have anything to do w football??!!??
but i see ur point>>i wouldn't do all 15 mins either. thankfully the OP pointed us all to 8:22 so we could cut to the chase by utilizing the slider.
If I ever offer up any lame videos, I doubt that they are 15 minutes in length. I mean, your criticism of me in that regard is really hurting my feelings, you know, to the point that I have to post a lengthy video to express my feelings on the subject:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login