Skip to content

This is the only guy we need to draft

The Browns Board
24 13 2.2k
  • You never know, he might...and it wouldn't bother me at all if we went O-line in round 1...specifically looking for a RT

  • Here's what one NFL Scout had to say:

    Positives: Good height and upper body build. Plays with his hand down and standing up. Easily gets off blocks from tackles to make a play in the hole. Can also hold his ground well against larger tackles. Has good backfield awareness, watching for misdirection, cutbacks and bootlegs. Closes on the quarterback well and secures the tackle. Shows adequate fluidity dropping on zone blitzes to handle short-area zone coverage as a 3-4 rush linebacker.

    Negatives: May need to play on the strong side in the pros because he lacks great explosion and pass rush off the edge. Can be easily pushed around the pocket if he tries to use an outside speed move. Gets sacks from hustle and effort. Does not always change directions quickly enough to make the play on the outside. Needs to use his punch more often to get tackles off balance on the pass rush.

  • I read that pre-game and gotta say I didn't see it. It made me wonder if they guy was looking for a con just for cons sake.

    I will say his run blocking was the most impressive part. Right tackle? Fine as it is his strength.

  • Sorry but to me, only Offense I would be willing to be ok with in round one, is 1st Beanie if not then Crabtree. and even then I think we are on the wrong side of things for the 1st Round if we go with Offense.